• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 1 - Saturday 18 August 2018 - ANZ Stadium, Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Thank God it's Thursday........

I really thought they'd want Bender & JBar at the back to counter the Folau threat but instead they've left Bender at FB & are giving the twin strike winger thingo another burl*:

ALL BLACKS: Ben Smith, Waisake Naholo, Jack Goodhue, Ryan Crotty, Rieko Ioane, Beauden Barrett, Aaron Smith; Kieran Read (capt), Sam Cane, Liam Squire, Sam Whitelock, Brodie Retallick, Owen Franks, Codie Taylor, Joe Moody. Reserves: Nathan Harris, Karl Tu'inukuake, Ofa Tuungafasi, Scott Barrett, Ardie Savea, TJ Perenara, Damian McKenzie, Anton Lienert-Brown.

* which IMO has never worked yet but Foster's a fan & has clearly convinced Shag that if they keep trying it, one day it'll work. That aside it's the team pretty much everyone would've picked, the only real 50/50 call being at 13.

Over to you, zer0 :)

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
A bit hard to argue with that team, though to be fair we have to let zer0 have a go! I actually a bit pleased they have gone with ALB on bench ahead of JB, as I think he can cover 12 pretty well, and I always a little worried that Crotty will get a knock.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Sio must have failed to regain fitness. No real surprises otherwise except Maddocks to debut ahead of Banks.
b49c35e23fc0a93bd701fc06082133fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Sio’s injury concerns meant Tupou was never really an option. Still, good impact from the bench there.

Like others, I’d have Banks over Maddocks. Regardless, I think that team is good enough....if they play to their ability.

Go get them lads.

Reactions: dru

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
For the All Blacks, Ofa Tu'ungafasi has withdrawn through injury and Tim Perry has taken his spot on the bench.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Working on tapatalk which imo is still shit so I'll be deleting it again as soon as I can access the forums using my browser

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Status
Not open for further replies.