• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues v Rebels R13 Saturday 5:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Half time chat seems to have worked in the Rebels shed. I fear the headstart they gave the Jaffas is a little too much.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Well Inman has been pretty impressive. I wrote his Wallabies chances off but he's making a late charge.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Well Inman has been pretty impressive. I wrote his Wallabies chances off but he's making a late charge.
You're kidding?
I was about to ask if this is typical of the level he has been dishing up while he's been being talked about as a wallaby.
I've never seen a supposed Wallaby 13 miss so many tackles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
You're kidding?
I was about to ask if this is typical of the level he has been dishing up while he's been being talked about as a wallaby.
I've never seen a supposed Wallaby 13 miss so many tackles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've watched it closely, most of it is not his fault, he has zero support outside him.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
A couple of them were missed on the inside.
I confess, for some reason I can't explain, I've always disliked him.

Yeah I know what you mean but everyone around him is making poor decisions so it impacts him, some go up so stay back and at 13 he's doing alright for what he's got around him.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Blues tight five got pulverised in every aspect of the game. Hope no one gets a look into the ABs after that shit performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.