• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Strong reports (multiple sources) coming from NH that Scott Fardy is off to Sale Sharks. :eek:

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
dissapointing for the brumbies but not hugely surprising. Purely from a $ perspective, I doubt he is being included in WC plans, and less value in priority in 2018 and 19. This would be reflected in any contract extension by the ARU. (probs offered a contract, but at a bit of a pay cut) Still hugely important in 2017 both brumbies and wallabies, however beyond that, less so. The guy has added a lot to the wallabies, a bit of starch when it was desperately needed. A poster boy of late bloomers and great player for the Brumbies. Good luck to him.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Good Luck to Fardy, wasnt he a massive find by White... Good Luck Scotty !!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
^^^was great to see Lilo at the players day.

Lilo looks OK in that pic but much better in the original. I wonder who took it? ;)

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
Expecting an announcement on a replacement scrum half this week.

Scott Gale would be the conservative pick up. He's a perfectly decent player.

A lot of talk of Dewet Roos or Waldo Wessels. Good players, but there's a reason they weren't signed by choice (they're not there YET).

Reactions: mst

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
pretty stoked for dewet, I thought he was destined to be one of the best shute shield players who never got a super contract

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Aggressive little bloke, who, from what I've seen, is happy to take on the defense himself at times. Not as experienced as we might have hoped, but certainly with a lot more than 18yo Ryan Lonergan. Will offer a contrast to Joe Powell's play, so could work out.

Reactions: mst

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Lonergan will likely be spending a lot of time with the Brumbies and Aus U20's squads...........

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Anyone know the status of Nick Jooste? Missing from early trials and the Brisbane 10s?

Will he be a regular in the main squad, or is he likely to play U20s?

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
Experience is a word that means many things, the bloke is rich in life experience.

You probably won't find another guy who will work harder, or be happier, as the 3rd/4th choice halfback on a roster.

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
1. Scott Sio
2. Saia Fainga'a
3. Allan Ala'alatoa
4. Sam Carter
5. Rory Arnold
6. Scott Fardy
7. Chris Alcock
8. Lolo Fakaosilea
9. Joe Powell
10. Wharenui Hawera
11. ?
12. Kyle Godwin
13. Tevita Kuridrani
14. Henry Speight
15. Aidan Toua

Any reason Larkham wouldn't name this team on Wednesday (except with a stronger left wing, maybe Dargaville)?

Status
Not open for further replies.