• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Reds - Saturday 22 February 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
It's not letting me edit my above post but just wanted to add that Leckie will get an honourable mention for succeeding in blowing multiple pea's out of his whistle

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The battle for underdog status has turned this thread into the World's Smallest Violin World Championships.

T

tranquility

QLD has a much stronger bench, which will hopefully be quite telling. I expect us to get a real lift from the bench if used correctly. Sautia, Hanson, Beau, Ant etc.

Butler is a very good player, so good on him for taking his opportunity. Him and Shatzy will be sure to rip shreds off each other.

Pat & Andy in the centers? You beauty.

Ohhh, and good luck to Aidan Toua. If he stays on the park for 80 minutes he will be influential.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Great to see JB starting.

Is a quality player and a quality bloke, but unfortunately couldn't find the opportunities at the Reds.

He'll be the only Brumbies player I'll be cheering to do well!

Agree Tiger - have known him since he was a kid and a more likeable respectful fella would be hard to find.

Having said that IMO he is a fair way off Shatz. We'll see how he goes.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
There's the weird trend in world rugby of not naming the bloke that is at the back of your scrum on your own feed as 8 (seeing as they interchange on D). I have a feeling the Brumbies have done it here.

JUST PUT THE BLOKE MAKING THE ATTACKING DECISIONS AT THE BACK IN THE EIGHT JERSEY!!! THAT'S ALL I ASK!

Stampede

Frank Row (1)
I thought Robbie Coleman would have been on the bench. He looked good in the trials and played well last year.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I thought Robbie Coleman would have been on the bench. He looked good in the trials and played well last year.

Unfortunately for him they need another playmaker on the bench, and Kuridrani is obviously going to get the other spot.........

something

Jim Clark (26)
sorry im not up to date but what is lilos injury and when is he expected back.... assuming he's injured? not suspended?

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
There's the weird trend in world rugby of not naming the bloke that is at the back of your scrum on your own feed as 8 (seeing as they interchange on D). I have a feeling the Brumbies have done it here.

JUST PUT THE BLOKE MAKING THE ATTACKING DECISIONS AT THE BACK IN THE EIGHT JERSEY!!! THAT'S ALL I ASK!

Mate I agree BUT DOES POCOCK PLAY 8

Status
Not open for further replies.