• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Backline_Move

I understand Riverview will have 6 regulars out with injury, including Bell, Dutallis and Easy. Maybe a Waverley win will be less indicative than it otherwise may have been.

What have they injured? How long are they out for?

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Is there any CAS/ISA writers going to Brookvale oval on Sat who would like to provide a short report on the Cranbrook/St Pius game?

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Rich e, you are quite right view has some red hot backs and Waverley have a pretty good pack of forwards

Their backrow def look good on paper

My heart says Waverley, but head says view

i will be interested to see how Levi Milford fares in the double v

And not sure if Fagan has made the backline?

Fagan, is in the 2s.
I think you may find that the Waves back line is a pleasant surprise.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Season getting close, so time for some banter.

The Wav 15A's should have an interesting game with Shore this w/e. Shore were sneaky strong and pretty organised last year in the 14's. They caused a few upsets in the GPS comp.

Will probably get along to watch your boys in the 15's and 1sts. My boy is on camp, so in need of a rugby fix!

So I'm led to believe, Cranbrook has more players playing Rugby than Soccer this year. By a very small margin, but probably the first time in many years. Brook Fielding 16 Teams, with only 2 in the 16's.

Hi mate,

Who do you have tomorrow, and is your side hopefully at full strength for once ?

We have Riverview at Riverview and on a postage stamp sized field, again no no. 1 at Riverview with the 1sts playing at QP,, this is our 5th time in a row playing at Riverviews Junior school and we are now in the 15s!
We have 4 out, BUT they are pumped for a win.

Show and go

Sydney Middleton (9)
Rich e, you are quite right view has some red hot backs and Waverley have a pretty good pack of forwards

Their backrow def look good on paper

My heart says Waverley, but head says view

i will be interested to see how Levi Milford fares in the double v

And not sure if Fagan has made the backline?

I would be more interested in waverley’s no 15 Latham Hutchinson-Walters outstanding player and I think he will be CAS no 15.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Barker dusted up by Kings in the 3rds by 50 points... halftime in the 2nds.. kings lead 19/14.. 3 tries to two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
40/21 in the 2nds. Good win to Kings. Barkers dominance in forwards was surpassed by the speed and execution of the Kings backs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.