• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Halftime.. 23/14 to Kings.. the backs again is the difference with Hightower 11 Joseph Sua'ali'i playing well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRUMBIEJACK

Larry Dwyer (12)
24-19 Waverley at oranges. Have a feeling this could be a high scoring game as both teams are throwing it around.

BRUMBIEJACK

Larry Dwyer (12)
Riverview 33-27 FT. True trial. Lots of errors, both teams could have won. Both coaches have lots to work on. Exciting game because it was close rather than a great display of skills. Lots of effort from both sides though.

Props rule

Frank Nicholson (4)
Looking forward to the 5th May when hopefully Barker will convert Kings to perkins paste. Travelling out there with a young bloke I employ who played Kings seconds a few years ago. Heh heh.

Hope you are enjoying your trip home Hasbeen - well done on the win

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
The kings number 11 I was told is in year 9. Crikey he is a talent

Yep my bloke played him last year, and everyone who has seen him would say he is the best 14 year old they have ever seen, and he is a very humble and nice boy.
It's like dropping Issie Folau into your 15s backline, he can kick,pass, run,tackle, everything!

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
The kings number 11 I was told is in year 9. Crikey he is a talent

I was told back in 2016 when he was a year 7 student, that the previous year he had represented Primary school sports in Aussie Rules, Basketball, Rugby League and Rugby Union. Rugby Australia, if it has a drop of commonness should obtain this boy's services at the first opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.