• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
well sometimes u have got to have a go .. Wav 38 barker 12 .. more than happy to have egg on face . won't be the first time .(have seen both Bring home an upsetno bias but waverley v v good)

Dick,

Best of luck to the mighty Aloys tomorrow v Knox.

Bring home an upset mate!

B

Backline_Move

Dick,

Best of luck to the mighty Aloys tomorrow v Knox.

Bring home an upset mate!

No chance.

Knox by 40 I reckon.

Will have too much class and are building perfectly for the end of the year.

S

sidelineview

Ok here we go.

On this page there are numerous if,whats,and buts, in other words no one can see a clear game plan, which I suspect is their plan for all on lookers.

That was mentioned several times.

The coaches could be foxing.

But having said that, it doesnt mean the Waverley team will remain as named throughout the game.

S

sidelineview

Yep we all know there is but it doesn't ensure complete domination, as we saw last year at Death Valley.

Waverley beat Knox at Death Valley in 2014 as well, as long priced underdogs.

Thats twice in 3 years.

It doesnt ensure anything but the situation still remains regarding professional coaches vs teacher/coaches.

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Lachlan Ilias is out for the season so for today's game at Cranbrook Trinity has promoted Jaymesson Ieremia from the 16s to start at 8, and moved Stead to start at 12.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Lachlan Ilias is out for the season so for today's game at Cranbrook Trinity has promoted Jaymesson Ieremia from the 16s to start at 8, and moved Stead to start at 12.
Snort. Are you watching the game? Trinity v Cranbrook? If so can you write a quick match report??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Waverley 10 Liam Rayner is giving Barker a running rugby lesson.. this lad would walk into any other school 1st XV. Score is 31/7 with 15 to go.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Mighty game.. it's in the balance.. both teams fully committed...HT.. Barker lead 7/3

leftrightout16

Peter Burge (5)
Halftime Brook winning 10-5. Got a close game at hordern. Stenmark just attempted and missed a 40 metre penalty goal at the end of the half.

Status
Not open for further replies.