• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
Don't know what the story was with Knox scheduling, but it was disappointing that they didn't seem to be supporting, what was a great initiative

Anyway the Knox kids were courageous, despite being out gunned

Don't know if too much could be taken from the results, but think Waverley
Going to have selection headaches, as plenty of good options

I gather Eden rogers-smith was injured last night in mungo, so as usual disappointed... hopefully he will be back for games such as joeys.

Oh well could of been a worse injury... so no doubt he will be back

RugbyHd

Chris McKivat (8)
Trinity impressed me today, i think they're real under dogs heading into the season. Got real potential in the backline with the likes of Ilias, Payne and Hollingsworth-Dessent.

RugbyHd

Chris McKivat (8)
Possible Trinity XV

1. T. Lambert
2. M. Doyle
3. ?
4. N. Driessen
5. M. Yazbeck
6. J. Leremiah
7. M. Stead
8. N. Ginas
9. C. Chambers
10. L. Ilias
11. L. Tanner
12. T. Edmed
13. M. Langham
14. B. Hollingworth-Dessent
15. K. Payne

kiwiburd

Stan Wickham (3)
Anyone got a match report on the knox v stannies game? was knox playing a full strength side? quite surprised really as barker beat the country boys a week ago (without the likes of coghill, buffa, lloyd, nercessian, flarety).

Hasbeen

Bob Loudon (25)
Anyone got a match report on the knox v stannies game? was knox playing a full strength side? quite surprised really as barker beat the country boys a week ago (without the likes of coghill, buffa, lloyd, nercessian, flarety).

Yeah I thought the "juggernaut" was gonna waste all comers this year...what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.