• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs V Force - Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
My girlfriend commented that Cruden looked orange last weekend against the Rebels.

Do you think he has a fake tan? He's looking like a bit of an oompa loompa at the moment.

D

daz

Force need to man up at the breakdown for sure. The Chiefs counter rucked like demons against the Rebels and got good turnover ball.

Of course, it helped that the Rebels didn't commit to the breakdown, but anyway, that's my advice for what its worth!

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Force Team

1. Pek Cowan
2. Heath Tessmann
3. Kieran Longbottom
4. Toby Lynn
5. Sam Wykes
6. Matt Hodgson (c)
7. Chris Alcock
8. Ben McCalman
9. Brett Sheehan
10. Sias Ebersohn
11. Nick Cummins
12. Kyle Godwin
13. Ben Jacobs
14. Patrick Dellit
15. Jayden Hayward

Reserves
16. James Hilterbrand
17. Tetera Faulkner
18. Rory Walton
19. Richard Brown
20. Alby Mathewson
21. Junior Rasolea
22. Sam Norton-Knight

Read More: http://www.westernforce.com.au/NewsEvents/NewsArticles/tabid/905/ArticleID/9097/Default.aspx

M

Moono75

I guess I spoke too soon! Maybe they are rewarding the players from last week. Giving CTM a trip across to NZ may be to given him a taste so he continues to train hard and push for selection?

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
My girlfriend commented that Cruden looked orange last weekend against the Rebels.

Do you think he has a fake tan? He's looking like a bit of an oompa loompa at the moment.

I've always thought that too - but I've been afraid to comment just in case it's related to his past run ins with cancer. His looks though, I'm sure is unrelated so I'm comfy saying to others that he's defo no oil painting.

Anyway, cough spit, back to the rugby. I'm fearful of this game, same way as I was fearful of the Rebels game - although the force offence is not as good as the Rebels. Our team looks a bit ropey, we are missing the core of our backlines game breaking ability so it's going to be up to the forwards.

Be pissed off if we lose, but not necessarily surprised. Part and parcel of being the top team in a second-tier conference.

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
The Force have a great habit of surprising everyone. We lose when we should win. We win when we should get flogged. Since we are now expected to get flogged, I think we will lose by 1-7 points.

Ah but you are now expecting to lose by 1 - 7 points so I change my prediction to a Force victory by 25

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Be pissed off if we lose, but not necessarily surprised. Part and parcel of being the top team in a second-tier conference.

Ha, good one.

This one is actually an interesting one, as the Force traditionally win one a year in NZ. Will this be the one? I won't be tipping it to be.

Woodenspoon

Herbert Moran (7)
I guess I spoke too soon! Maybe they are rewarding the players from last week. Giving CTM a trip across to NZ may be to given him a taste so he continues to train hard and push for selection?
Well, at this point of the season and after looking at the Force line-up against the Chiefs, I guess the only reason why he got a plane ticket to New Zealand is that he needed a ride home. o_O
I'm just curious to know why, if he's unfit to play at this level or has behavioural issues or what else.

hawktrain

Ted Thorn (20)
Been raining all week in Pukekohe apparently, only stopped 3 hours before the game. Conditions don't look ideal, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.