• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs V Force - Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
This ref realise there are 2 teams out there. Chiefs commiting same offences as force but nothing beimg called

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

hawktrain

Ted Thorn (20)
Seriously, "what a ball!"? It was a standard catch, draw and pass.

He's a 10ft tall second rower who probably averages one or two passes per game showing a nice set of quick hands in wet, greasy conditions. Can't remember seeing many other forwards execute that we'll this season in dry conditions.

Gotta give the big fellas some credit.

Cassius88

Sydney Middleton (9)
This ref realise there are 2 teams out there. Chiefs commiting same offences as force but nothing beimg called

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

I haven't been on this forum in months, couldn't remember my password and had to retrieve, just so I could agree with this. Very one-sided so far and I'm not a Force fan

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Wow, did his feet miss the line!? Had to be bloody close.

Good maul Force. Some penalties coming back the Forces way now.

Cassius88

Sydney Middleton (9)
Decent half of footy considering the greasy conditions. Seems like each time the Force score points they give it straight back to the Chiefs.

M

Moono75

He
Never been a massive Sheehan fan. He's a perfect example of Shute Shield players making it into Super 15 due to the expansion teams.
He's not really a starter. Good guy to have on your team as a mentor.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
51 minutes gone, 11-22 to the Chiefs. Masaga has scored 1 for the Chiefs, and Dellit for the Force, and the rest of the points have come from the foot of Cruden and Hayward

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
why did the ref not give the force a 22 drop out???? play advantage ya dope

Status
Not open for further replies.