1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

COVID-19 Stuff Here

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by dru, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Dctarget Tony Shaw (54)

And with the NSW-NZ bubble announcement it looks even more stupid. I don't particularly like Scomo but he's done well here and scored some points over Anastasia.

Feels ridiculous that I can get into NZ before QLD.

Edit: not such a victory as first thought, didn't realise it's not reciprocal.
  2. Slim 293 George Gregan (70)

Donald and Melania have just tested positive...
  3. waiopehu oldboy David Wilson (68)

^ wonder how he'll blame the Dems & Fake News.
    boyo likes this.
  4. Ignoto Peter Fenwicke (45)

I can imagine the White House doctor will be feeling the pressure right now. With the orange man having heart disease, is significantly overweight and in his mid 70's, it'll be a tough old battle.
  5. Slim 293 George Gregan (70)

waiopehu oldboy likes this.
  6. Tex Peter Johnson (47)

This is possibly the best news to come out of this bin fire year
    Dismal Pillock likes this.
  7. Ignoto Peter Fenwicke (45)

Be careful what you wish for Tex. If Trump isn't bullshiting about having covid and comes out on the otherside fine, he will play it up as being no big deal and adding more fuel to the fire.
    cyclopath likes this.
  8. waiopehu oldboy David Wilson (68)

^ he's now at Walter Reed Military Hospital so I think even he would hesitate to write it off as "no big deal". Besides, it no longer really matters as there's less than 10% of likely voters still claiming to be undecided so whatever the outcome for Agent Orange it's not going to have much impact if any on the election. If re-elected he can say pretty much what he likes & be believed by those who voted for him, if he loses it's another excuse to add to the list.

FWIW, though, I do think a BoJo-style scary but non-fatal Covid experience might be good for whatever he has where most other people have a soul.
    Ignoto and Dismal Pillock like this.
  9. Dismal Pillock Tony Shaw (54)

10. Dismal Pillock Tony Shaw (54)

Nuremberg Barbie just tested positive too.

[IMG]
  11. waiopehu oldboy David Wilson (68)

So have two members of the Senate Judiciary committee who were at Trump's SCOTUS vacancy announcement. That's six positives from that event so looking likely that Patient Zero was present.
    Dismal Pillock likes this.
  12. Dismal Pillock Tony Shaw (54)

That is a mega-stealth move all the way from Onehunga.

Much respect.
  13. waiopehu oldboy David Wilson (68)

^ pretty sure that in this pic he's biding his time in the slightly-obscured plant pot:

IMG_1044.PNG
    cyclopath, zer0 and Dismal Pillock like this.
  14. Dismal Pillock Tony Shaw (54)

From a purely political analytical bipartisan viewpoint my two key takeaways from the Super Spreader Aunt Lydia Nuremberg Ranga Amy Conformation event were as follows:
    • what happened to the poor wee token black fella in the front row there as soon as the event finished?
    • what sort of boob saggage does Nuremberg Barbie have going on under her Zeppelin scaffolding support apparatiii?
    Over to you, Wolf.

[IMG]
  15. cyclopath Stirling Mortlock (74)

Every time I see her I think this...
    6a67dbccade4c181aad88ee9d010286f0ee07956.jpg

Attached Files:

boyo likes this.
  16. Tex Peter Johnson (47)

four weeks out from the election, a 70+yo obese man and his cavalcade of fluffybunnys in the white house and advisor corps have caught the bat flu, after months of discordant responses and outright denial that have resulted in too many deaths.

it's just too delicious to really comprehend.

if anyone needs me I'll be here in my 5km bubble, mainlining schadenfreude into my dick.
  17. Dismal Pillock Tony Shaw (54)

Pencil me in for a daily 2020cc booster shot!
  18. waiopehu oldboy David Wilson (68)

Auckland rejoining the rest of NZ at Alert Level 1 as of midnight Wednesday.
  19. Dismal Pillock Tony Shaw (54)

LOL, half-dead Donnie takes the SUV for a joyride around the block outside his hospital

[IMG]
  20. waiopehu oldboy David Wilson (68)

^ as noted by a Walter Reed doc, the SUV is designed to withstand chemical weapons attacks so Agent Orange has put everyone inside at risk just so he can wave at his fans.

"Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential “drive-by” just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die. For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater. This is insanity."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12370420

His fucktardery is truly without limit.

Edit: NYTimes has published this pic of Trump & one of his bodyguards on their jolly little joyride:

IMG_1047.JPG

Poor bastard is wearing a valved respirator which appears to be N95 but AFAIK is still next to useless Covid prevention-wise in a hermetically sealed environment.
    Ignoto likes this.