• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Cricket Summer 2023-24

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I'm glad I'm not as into cricket as I am rugby. Not that I don't want to see us go well, it just doesn't affect me as bad when we don't

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
NZ 3/3 but KaneW retired hurt after a blow to the thumb, hopefully nothing broken & with the top order scoring heavily guys like Latham & Chapman have barely been required. Afghanistan next so I reckon we need to flip the batting order: Latham has opened regularly in all formats & Chapman mostly bats three or four in domestic white-ball cricket so what could possibly go wrong?

Sword of Justice

Bill McLean (32)
Screenshot_20231016_130501_Samsung Internet.jpg
Perry is battling here

Sword of Justice

Bill McLean (32)
I have no love for Warner but jeez the man can field. That is being lost to the game with younger players seemingly not as focused on the skill.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Definetely. He will save 10-20 runs in a match through fielding plays. Credit to how he's kept his body in great shape.

We seem to have less run outs these days but the I would say the catching has improved. It's pretty often we get a highlight grab now.

Sword of Justice

Bill McLean (32)
Definetely. He will save 10-20 runs in a match through fielding plays. Credit to how he's kept his body in great shape.

We seem to have less run outs these days but the I would say the catching has improved. It's pretty often we get a highlight grab now.
Yeah I would do anything to see Ponting or Symonds throw the stumps down whilst sprinting and diving from dead square of the wicket. Anything.