• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Rebels - Super Rugby Round 11 - 28 April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Buchanan

Trevor Allan (34)
Good run, but it is easy to run when there are no players in front of you!! Bloody big hole left there that shouldn't have been.

That was sort of my point. Rebels deserved to be punished for leaving a gap that large. Went to sleep before half time and that really isn't good enough.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
English has started the 2nd half well with his runs. Not very good at the breakdown though!

And my attitude towards things English is well known from previous posts in the EOYT and RWC threads!:)

Kevinsons

Frank Nicholson (4)
Scrumhalf passing is killing us. Geez I hope the rebels no. 9 is not allowed anywhere near the gold jersey until he stops throwing those terrible passes...

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
4 minutes in and Bieber claws back 3 points with a PK from 24 metres out to the right of the posts 18 - 14 TWATF leading.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Whitelocks cousin throws the ball in to Whitelock at the back of the lineout. Whitelock takes it cleanly and Whitelock comes in to drive it forward. Whitelock's cousin has it at the back of ths maul and the ball is released to Not Whitlock who pops it up to Whitelock on the burst running one out. He makes 4 metres and passes the ball back in to Whitelock who goes to ground in the tackle. Whitelock pick and drive and it has gone to another Not Whitelock who kicks a dribbly little grubber kick into touch.......

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Shame Beiber misses conversion of his own try.

21 - 19 to Saders.

HRH Carter warming up.

Rebels looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.