• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Reds (Rnd 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarneySF

Bob Loudon (25)
Is there a happy face or angry face on RG's whiteboard?

We're getting ads at the moment.

Great thing about the feed here in the U.S. Is there are no ads and you get all the off camera chat. Of course Kiwi commentary stay silent whereas Kearns and Marto constantly yabber on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
The famous 2nd half fade. They will name it after the Reds team soon. In 5 year's sports fans the world over will complain when their team do a 'Reds' after the break.

Also, why is Horwill captain and not Simmons?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Bieber misses a relatively easy pointer, so there is no change to the score. Reds leaving more points on the paddock. Cru 22, Red 10. 45 minutes.

Yellow card is over for Bird (Cru). Crusadists are back to 15 players.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Way too early for a tactical replacement.

Slade slots a PK from an easy position. CRU 25 Reds 10 after 50 minutes.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
No4918 said:
The famous 2nd half fade. They will name it after the Reds team soon. In 5 year's sports fans the world over will complain when their team do a 'Reds' after the break.

Also, why is Horwill captain and not Simmons?

I call it the RG half time pep talk

Sent from my D6503 using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
A brace of meat for Nadolo.

Earlier play from the PK tap looked to be a forward pass from the Cru halfback, but Sir saw it differently.

The Sladar is working from the sideline as another two points gets added.

CruSadists 32 (4Try BP) Reds 10.

Meanwhile the sole Whitelock gets meat from 55 metres out, including a pearler of a sidestep to wrong foot Frisby.

Crusadists 39 Reds 10 as the Sladar is on target again.

Status
Not open for further replies.