• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v Australia, Sunday 19 November 2:00am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I think it's a non issue. I couldn't care less how many f bombs Cheika drops when he's in the stands, or Eddie, and I wish Hansen would display some emotion and drop some from time to time. The media can portray that any way they want. Anyway, moving on.

I have to ask KOB, why the hell do you care that Hansen doesn't appear to swear in the coaches box. Sorry mate but the fixation some of you fellas have got about anything regarding the All Blacks is getting ridiculous, any criticism of Wallabies' management etc seems to bring out, but the All Blacks or their supporters , management etc do or don't do this. You not the only one who does it, it seems in games that have absolutely nothing to do with NZ rugby, it still seems to happen, I never realised how much a lot of you have got them inside your head!! :)

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
^^^^ The point is I don't care at all Dan. It wasn't intended as a criticism of Hansen, more in defence of Cheika and Eddie, and that if Hansen did it I couldn't care less at all either.

Status
Not open for further replies.