• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Reds Rnd 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
The pillock in the box said, "He did have one arm in there" So how many arms in there do you need before its legal? who knows? BS

T

TOCC

What are you supposed to clean out with?

Use your shoulder but use your arms also, leading with just the shoulder focusses the energy of a clean out onto a single point and is more likely to cause an injury..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

CFS playing like a man possessed tonight

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What an awful decision by Genia to go down blind. Thomson should've given it to Turner too. Great lead up play however.

T

TOCC

I acknowledge the concept of the pink field markings, but they aren't very easily identifiable...

T

TOCC

Doesn't help there's another white line just outside it either

I actually thought that white line was the touch line, things like line-markings should remain consistent through tournaments..

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Great tackle by Cottrell on Slipper, made even more fantastic that they've been tackling each other since they were 12 or something, with them being in the same year at BBC and TSS respectively.

T

TOCC

This referee is doing his best to ensure this game doesn't flow

Status
Not open for further replies.