• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Reds Rnd 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
That's the definition of a hospital pass. Good tackle by the Badger, but CFS is winning the battle of the wingers so far.

T

TOCC

Referee has finally leant how to play advantage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Reds using Kerevi a lot as a decoy, working well.

Reds were lucky the Force stayed onside, all the Force needed to do was creep offside and the Reds wouldn't have had advantage.

djeff

Allen Oxlade (6)
Nice try Reds, QC (Quade Cooper) is definitely giving the reds some good shape in attack tonight. Positioning in the backline is much better than it has been all year

T

Train Without a Station

On one hand Quade's impact makes you lament what could have been. But at the same time, what good would it be us languishing around mid table with some good wins and leaving with Graham who just is not the man to get us to where we need to be.

djeff

Allen Oxlade (6)
Would really like the reds to win with a bonus point and also for Force to ger 4 tries and lose by less than 7. Lets try and get Aukland the timber kitchen utensil

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
On one hand Quade's impact makes you lament what could have been. But at the same time, what good would us be us languishing around mid table with some good wins and leaving with Graham who just is not the man to get us to where we need to be.

Also it makes his move to the land of cheese that bit more painful for the fans. With every year he matures more and more off the field and as a result his on field performance gets even better.

Chunderstruck

Alex Ross (28)
QC (Quade Cooper) is lighting it up, awesome to watch. I still have in the back of my mind that some of these moves might be too loose at test level though

T

TOCC

Ref need to look at the Force prop, already on his knees before the ball was fed into the scrum

T

TOCC

I think the players are getting confused by the touch line as well.... P

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Strange decision to go for a goal up by 12, they've been kicking into touch much more kickable ones all game.

T

TOCC

Good call to kick at goal I think, put the difference outside 2 converted tries.. Don't want another embarrassing late match fade out...

Is it common for Perth fans to boo the kickers from other teams??

Status
Not open for further replies.