• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Waratahs, round 13, Saturday 9 May

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daz

Fuck. Come on the Force! Us Rebels need you to win.

Don't think of winning as doing Victoria a favour; think of it as a chance to lord it over NSW!

;)

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Both teams trading pretty aimless kicks down the centre of the park, until Phipps finally finds grass and it runs into the Force in goal.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Phipps fumbles from the base of a ruck after the Tahs go a bit backwards for a few rucks, then Chapman handles from about 50cm in front.

Tahs rely on their strong runners getting over the advantage line, but their passes and runners have been slightly off and the Force defence up quick and aggressively to really put the Tahs off their game.

Ebersohn with a 53m penalty attempt, but it's wide.

G

galumay

I reckon that first Force try was some great rugby, not sure you are watching two teams play.

There has been a lot of rubbish by both sides between those moments!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
There has been some really average kicking in this game tonight, both teams seem content to just kick it to each other without much intent.

G

galumay

Anyway, all signs of rugby vanished again!

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
There has been a lot of rubbish by both sides between those moments!

Somehow the Force have put the Tahs off their game and they've been suckered into the kind of rugby that the Force want.

Been a pretty flat game apart from those two tries and the odd run or half break.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Sigh. Ebersohn with a shocker of a kick, Force on attack 40m out and he kicks it right to Folau, 20m out. Folau then kicks it into touch 30m out.

Shocking right now from both teams.

Force maul it and the Tahs again come in from the side. They've struggled all game with the Force maul. Ref warns them now.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Great maul by the Force for some meat.

That may seal the deal for the lads from the west.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
mauls suck ass. Defenders taken out of play by changing lanes.
Looked good when it started rolling but not sure that started off legally.

Reactions: Ash
Status
Not open for further replies.