• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force vs Brumbies, Round 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Goo to see the Force haven't rested their best players because of the local touch tournament they are playing in next week.

Learnt the hard way.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
So Brums have to get a BP win or they remain in third regardless of how the Bulls go so they should give this everything.

Ok now I'll stay up and watch,

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Do the Brumbies EVER support their own body weight when the challenge at the ruck? It seems to me the angles they go in at would make it impossible for them to actually come back out with the ball.

I'm sure most teams do it but it always sticks out to me with the Brumbies.

SammyP

Chris McKivat (8)
First quick tap, didn't release ball so should have been called back. Second quick tap taken no where near where free kick given, should have been called back.
However Brums really need to get their arses in gear.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
jeez brumbies sound flat tonite.... levels a lot to do second half... So its looking like they want to play the cheetahs at home next weekend...

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
Am I just biased or is the ref awful?

Both tries shouldn't have been given. First because tape wasn't taken properly and double movement. Second the tape wasn't taken in the right spot. He's not controlling breakdown very well.

Brumbies playing crap. Need to control the ball better. Kicking has been crap.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
What little I've seen of Alby this year he's played really well. Good pickup for the Force.

Little bit of a hangover for the Australian teams from the break? It was a long time to go without some competitive matches.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Great try! Brumbies not marked up?..

Lol, some of the most blatant dodgy maul defense from the Force, target that Brumbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.