• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force Vs Waratahs, Round 17 - Saturday 15th July, NIB Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Embarrassment being heaped on embarrassment

QH - as you know I am compiling a 200 page dictionary of 'Australian rugby excuses (mostly incredible) for utter incompetence in coaching and management'.

Can you please urgently send me what you think will be 'the best ones' coming on board re the Tahs and their coaches come Monday. Many thanks.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
xEnMTqX.jpg

bloodred

Fred Wood (13)
Well done Force, fantastic effort. I agree with Horan (for once), there are some real myths in the Tahs team. Hanigan made no impression, Gordon only goes well in NRC, not up to Super, doesn't cover, for example Lance's try. But even for a qld'er, I feel for Foley and Hooper

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
QH - as you know I am compiling a 200 page dictionary of 'Australian rugby excuses (mostly incredible) for utter incompetence in coaching and management'.

Can you please urgently send me what you think will be 'the best ones' coming on board re the Tahs and their coaches come Monday. Many thanks.
Raining, long flight to Perth, refereeing, long season.

We'll be now doubt assured that the hapless Gibson has this under control. I suspect as we speak all the excuses from the Hickey Foley era will be given a run.

Where are you Roger Davis?

HoldingOn

Alfred Walker (16)
Well done Force, fantastic effort. I agree with Horan (for once), there are some real myths in the Tahs team. Hanigan made no impression, Gordon only goes well in NRC, not up to Super, doesn't cover, for example Lance's try. But even for a qld'er, I feel for Foley and Hooper
Don't forgot Clark. Had another absolute shocker covered up once against by his father's commentary

Kenny Powers

Ron Walden (29)
Congratulations to the Western Force and Matt Hodgson. Also Dave Wessels the best Super Rugby coach in Australia without a doubt.

Can Roger Davis Chairman of the Waratahs, please resign now, if you had the extra $2 million you would still find a way to piss it up against the wall. You are an embarrassment to NSW Rugby supporters.

NSW Rugby deserves to benefit from Super Rugby team being cut: Roger Davis

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/u...am-being-cut-roger-davis-20170412-gvjlnd.html

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Congratulations to the Western Force and Matt Hodgson. Also Dave Wessels the best Super Rugby coach in Australia without a doubt.

Can Roger Davis Chairman of the Waratahs, please resign now, if you had the extra $2 million you would still find a way to piss it up against the wall. You are an embarrassment to NSW Rugby supporters.

NSW Rugby deserves to benefit from Super Rugby team being cut: Roger Davis

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/u...am-being-cut-roger-davis-20170412-gvjlnd.html

Davis rivalling Clyne for arrogant, supercilious, insight-less, insensitive, elitism.

Same disease, same results.

Status
Not open for further replies.