• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Hurricanes v Reds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Last from me.

Maul rules are so fucking counter intuitive. Needs to be fixed massively.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
This sadly may be the time when the Reds regret taking those two early penalty kicks v trying for 5/7 pointers.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
This sadly may be the time when the Reds regret taking those two early penalty kicks v trying for 5/7 pointers.
Devil's advocate but they may have not gotten the try if they didn't go for goal.

That one's a bit of a bummer. Alas, let's hope they can start getting wins and come motoring home

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
Reds and their can be very proud of themselves. Went toe to toe with of the best.

Ben O'Keefe was awful. Nearly made me turn it off. Can't think of how many fans have walked over this crap, been going on way to long.
O'Keefe should have had his whistle confiscated last week, instead they give him another Aus/Kiwi match He is a disgrace and a blight in the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Reds and their can be very proud of themselves. Went toe to toe with of the best.

Ben O'Keefe was awful. Nearly made me turn it off. Can't think of how many fans have walked over this crap, been going on way to long.
Yeah & No. I am happy to bounced back from last week, but they could (and I think should) have won that. I hope they’re filthy on themselves. Half a dozen careless errors which, if they hadn’t have made they probably would have won.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Lam a bit tipsy on his own press and forgets he needs to take the ball with him too
Reds taking out players beyond the ruck was uh noticeable. Ben O'Queef only noticed once. Missed the forward passes from both sides. And wonky lineout throws. And pretty much everything unless it involved pinging Reds scrum

Canes a bit ditzy. Reds had them. Dogshit fluffed touch finder from Lance near the death and that was that. Looked likely every time they got down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.