• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

IRB Fine ARU for Haka Disrespect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)

Hahah. My first reaction was: it's S jones. Fuck him. Trollop. Bollocks. ****. Dickhead. Toilet paper.

Then I read it and it made sense.

Go figure. A friend of mine told me this weekend that people don't change.

I have changed mate. I agreed with S Jones. Fuck me.

Everyone should just get on with it. Sing the anthems. Do the Haka. Fuck off and play. Donlt talk about it, don't write about it. If you like it watch. If you don;t, play with your balls till it's over.

I will say fuck the Welsh though. They are always the ones who have to have a Mexican standoff after the Haka and hold the world crown for the biggest nation of bleaters (ok not nation then. Block of land surrounded by Poms.) They have no right to complain.

Fuck the Welsh. Fuck Kiwis who are precious about the Haka and think the world owes them respect.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
Its funny though many Nzer's say it has nothing to do with the opposition and yet I remember when Campo just ignored the whole thing and went down behind the goal line and was kicking the ball there was a big whinge.

I'm still dirty about the girls getting fined though. What a load of crap that was.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
IRB = load of leather patch wearing, ginintonix drinking, five star hotel staying, old farts who never made it as players in a game they profess to love.

Still want to see the English response to the Haka. Morris dance with hankies aflutter and a may pole.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Spontaneous outbursts of national pride are the best way to counter the psychological edge of the Haka. 80000 Welshman singing in harmony will do it. 40 pissed Aussies yelling Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi, or importing someone to sing about a suicidal sheep loving hobo doesn't really do it for me.

Searsy

Herbert Moran (7)
or importing someone to sing about a suicidal sheep loving hobo doesn't really do it for me.

I don't mind Waltzing Matilda, I just wish we had a solid day of getting the bloody lyrics down pat. Nothing worse than hearing..

Once a jolly swagman camped by a billabong
Under the shade of a coolabah tree,
And he sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me"

Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me"
And he sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled,
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me".

Rrr rrrr rr jumbuck ja rrrr laa laa billabong,
Laa laa la rrr rrr aaa rrr la la glee,
And rrs sang rraa la laa llaaa tucker bag,
"You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me".

Status
Not open for further replies.