• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ISA Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

no9

Ted Fahey (11)
Not quite, tomorrow the School and the Rats share the ovals(4 of them). The outer fields are dodgy but I am confident the main will be ok tomorrow.
Are you suggesting they should have cancelled the games on the outer ovals but played the game/s scheduled on the main oval?
Bear in mind the travelling coach also has a vested interest in the proceedings on Sunday.
Not everything is sinister bug guy!

Gotta love a conspiracy theory!

J

JC Rugby101

:) Hey rugbug Stannies are looking forward to the Pats games, I think all the grades will be a good competition, as far as I currently know stannies 1s are at full strength lots of year 12s, their centre is back and Stannies able to attack from front row through to both wingers and fullback. I and two mates will be there, this 1s game is attracting people from central west to North shore and south coast.

St Pats won 1st XV 12-10. Pats Try scores Josh Taweel No 7 and Ryan Harris fly half.
A lot of close games in poor conditions, pats winning 14, 15 & 16a games plus 2nd XV match.

crofty

Allen Oxlade (6)
Oakhill 26 - St Gregs 0. Match played in heavy conditions with constant rain. Greg's defence very good but Oakhill forwards played well to get the 4 try bonus point win. Blacklock playing at 2 for the injured Holden had a classic hooker's game in the wet to get the player's player for Oakhill.

10to12

Jimmy Flynn (14)
ISA 16s 7 tries to CHS 3tries ??? Totally dominant display from the ISA squad who had 90% of the field position. Forwards kept it tight and gave good clean ball to a backline that looked the business. The team had not had a run before today and acquitted themseves proudly. For CHS 1 prop and a big 12 looked good

The Door

Frank Row (1)
Pius vs Andrews game marred by early sin bins. After an early yellow card that I couldn't work out what it was for, then a red card 15 mins into the 1st half meant that the game would no longer be the same. Andrews were leading 7-0 at the time of the sin binnings

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Pius vs Andrews game marred by early sin bins. After an early yellow card that I couldn't work out what it was for, then a red card 15 mins into the 1st half meant that the game would no longer be the same. Andrews were leading 7-0 at the time of the sin binnings

The Archbishop won't be happy that one of his choirboys got a red card.

Don't normally get too many reds in ISA.

W

Watching

News Flash !!!! This has just been Announced !!! .. .... ISA 1st have Cut. 12 and 14. Poor Performances during CHS game Yesterday.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Interesting, that's not where I though they were weakest yesterday.
If they were to make changes I thought they would be elsewhere.

crofty

Allen Oxlade (6)
Would be interested on your views of yesterday's matches ILTW, including your thoughts on whether any particular players from the IIs deserve a shot in the Is.

no9

Ted Fahey (11)

I'd be interested too. I thought the forwards weren't mature in physique and CHS exploited it well. They also didn't commit to the breakdown in numbers and were limited in options available to them. Too many in the backline looking for a run. Hopefully other changes will be made.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Fair comment 9, they were giving away weight in too many positions in the pack.A couple of larger guys with the same grunt would make a difference.
Seemed to me that they actually used more bodies at the breakdown to match the bigger CHS boys.And when they didn't there were turnovers.
Crofty, nothing I saw on Sunday changed my view on anyone. The ISA II's played CCC who were beaten by CHS I's by 8 tries. That is just a much easier standard.
That's not to say that a few in the II's don't belong in the I's.Many have thought that several were interchangeable between the sides.
It seems that they are bringing the wrong ones up though.

T

Tough It

Fair comment 9, they were giving away weight in too many positions in the pack.A couple of larger guys with the same grunt would make a difference.
Seemed to me that they actually used more bodies at the breakdown to match the bigger CHS boys.And when they didn't there were turnovers.
Crofty, nothing I saw on Sunday changed my view on anyone. The ISA II's played CCC who were beaten by CHS I's by 8 tries. That is just a much easier standard.
That's not to say that a few in the II's don't belong in the I's.Many have thought that several were interchangeable between the sides.
It seems that they are bringing the wrong ones up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.