• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ISA Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedro

Sydney Middleton (9)
Hey guys had my laptop stolen so trying to do this on my phone for now
Told by 1s players only 2 out tomorrow John Stevens ISA out tomorrow plays tight head for Stannies
will be back 4 Kinross
Riley Byrne centre out 4 now & Kinros back next game
Luke Petrie, Tom Stonestreet, Tom Johnstone back
Don‘t know just where they will line up

stokes

Stan Wickham (3)
I'm surprised to see Natoli there! Like Charlie Taylor and James Parker he is competing at the NSWCCC League trials at St Mary's today and tomorrow for the U/18 SICC team.

Charlie Taylor can't half run! Scored a great try today in a well beaten team!

didn't realise they were trailing, is cochran there as well?

Bill McLean (32)
didn't realise they were trailing, is cochran there as well?

Stokes,

I was actually wondering the same when I was looking through the program yesterday.

Had he of trialled I believe he would of been a shoe in for this side. I believed he made the Manly SG Ball side this year!

I am very interested in seeing which way Natoli elects to go this year! He is in the mix for making this very strong NSWCCC U/18 League team and given he made the NSW II team last year for rugby he would certainly looking to improve here as well.

Pedro

Sydney Middleton (9)
Stannies lineup today 1Harrison Thorpe 2 Jack Gell-Nogeuira 3Nick Guise 4 Scot Smith 5 Tom Johnson 6 Angus Koerstz 7Greg O‘Shannessy 8 Rory Stonestreet 9 Will Mortimer 10 Jack Grant 11 Jake Ferguson 12 Luke Petrie 13 Weiu Got (sudanese) 14 Adrian Vincze 15 Mitchell Green reserve Luke

J

JC Rugby101

Can someone Point out where we can view an ISA ladder, results etc? Thanks

no9

Ted Fahey (11)
correction for the Oakhill lineup this weekend
Blacklock playing prop Holden playing hooker
St Andrews lineup this weekend
1.Filia Talanoa
2.Stuart Takau (c)
3.Bill Yole
4.Emerson Adcock
5.Pete De Jersey
6.Max Cunningham
7.Declan Moore
8.Fred Fiala-Motu
9.Oliver Hui
10.Zayde Alvarado
11.Ben Roach
12.Ben Milross
13.Cal McGrath
14.Sam Toohey
15.Thomas Jagot

St Andrews could shock a few people this year though I'd be surprised if they beat Oakhill. Very experienced and talented front row with ISA player Takau and JGS member Talanoa, No. 8 Fiala is also a JGS member along with Adcock and Moore being ISA 16's representatives. So there is a few very talented players amongst this bunch

Oakhill 67 - St Andrews 0.

crofty

Allen Oxlade (6)
Think it may have been 68 Oakhill points No9 - but nonetheless very disappointing afternoon for the St Andrews boys. They never gave up, however, and played some excellent tight rugby especially the first 10 minutes of the second half when they relentlessly attacked the Oakhill ine with phase after phase of forward drives. Oakhill just too strong on the counter - 10 trys and Woodward in pristine form with the boot converting 9 of the 10, many close to the sideline.
Impressive scoreline from St Pats against Auggies - will be a cracking match next Saturday at Oakhill.

K

King

No Cochrane did not Trial and even though he made S G Ball for Manly he did even make it onto the Bench. Did not play in any part of Manlys 13 Starting Team. I think his smaller stature has something to do with it.

K

King

Natoli was sick.
Final score today St Aug 38 - St Pats 21. Good bruising match today. St Aug off to a quick start with 2 early tries and then for rest of match even with St Aug having a territorial advantage. Don't think I can remember when 21 points put up against Auggies. Some great individual matchups but one area where Auggies were just too good were the 2 second rowers. Lloyd, Philips no 4&5 best on ground and laying a great platform for the team. The two no 13s at each other all match with St Pats 13 Peter finishing on top. St Pats 12 JP also strong along with No.8 Michael & no15 Liam. Auggies No.11, 14 and 3 also good matches. Names above? Aug no 7 had the stronger 1st half behind a dominant tight 5, with St Pats no 7 Joshua winning the 2nd esp. ruck contest. All in all good to watch and both teams should look forward to good seasons.

St Aug still to remain undefeated throughout the year. Ps Natoli did not play.

K

King

Natoli did not make NSWCCC U/18 . A very Political pickings for the West Boys.

K

King

Augustine's forwards especially Lloyd hogged a lot of ball from the Backs which is why Augustine's did not have a higher Score win. Danger player for them Big No14 scored a great try and very fast.

Runner

Nev Cottrell (35)
St Pat's put up strong defence on their line twice in the match. I agree with JC Rugby 101 about other points.

U

upthewallabies

Augustines vs Pats was an absolute cracker! Great play by both teams. All the tries against pats were from quict soft defence where Auggies played really well. Pats tries were well earned with strong defence and hard attack. Well done to Pat's who fought it out and stuck it to Auggies. I'd say the standouts for pat's in defence were 4, 5, 2, 7, 9, the winger with the low socks, i think his name was Maree and the 8. In attack for pats, 4, 5, 9, 10 and 13 were ellusive. For the Auggies boys, defence was strong by the 2 second rowers, o'connor, the left winger i think it was and the fullback was resonably impressive. Augustines were impressive in open play and when they smung it wide. Best on paddock was hard to differentiate between the teams. Really entertaining game for all who came down and watched.

Pedro

Sydney Middleton (9)
Stand out players for Stannies attack were Adrian Vincze at wing & comes off his position with numerous elusive speed & stepping runs ending in tries and Jack Grant made one very good run at 5/8 Mitchell Green was also prominent best defender was Rory Stonestreet at No 8 good all round play by whole team

Status
Not open for further replies.