• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

John Eales Medal 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Right Waratahs fans - we're going to have to really bunker down for this one.

Now, as you're all aware, we DID win the title, and pretty much smashed a bunch of records doing it, as well as playing some of the nicest rugby on the planet.

BUT we're about to be accused of this all being a ARU/NSWRU plot.

55560062.jpg

I have supplies for a week.;)

bomb-shelter.jpg

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Nah you just need a tin foil hat

Oh no, I don't think its the Tahs fans who will be wearing those. We're not the ones with the issue.

But as FitzSimons once said: just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you

P

Paradox

Oh no, I don't think its the Tahs fans who will be wearing those. We're not the ones with the issue.

But as FitzSimons once said: just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you

We're not all out to get you! Fitzsimmons was a bloody Tah though

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Right Waratahs fans - we're going to have to really bunker down for this one.

Now, as you're all aware, we DID win the title, and pretty much smashed a bunch of records doing it, as well as playing some of the nicest rugby on the planet.

BUT we're about to be accused of this all being a ARU/NSWRU plot.

55560062.jpg

Don't know why, QLDers are raking in the awards tonight.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Maybe the team respect that he tops the metres gained every game and is constantly shedding tackles... He's not scoring hat tricks but he is consistently one of our best. I think we as supporters get hung up on a shit kick here and there, whereas his team members look at things on a whole.

Sword of Justice

Vay Wilson (31)
This is pretty fucked. He doesn't even hit it up. All the ball that he gets is off set play designed to get him through and he's not done that for us this year. He must really put in at training for them to vote him JEM :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.