• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Kings v Western Force - R2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Kings look like a club side - the ref looks like he belongs in subbies - and still the force are being comfortably beaten

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Really. They have played some good rugby. Just need to tidy up a few things.

Sorry but this Kings team lost to a Lions team that is twice as bad as last year's Lions and Griquas the whipping boys of Currie Cup. The is the lowest point in the Force's history. It's not just a loss any more, it's a smashing.

Alex

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Force can win a lineout and can't survive a scrum without conceding a penalty or free kick.....

Alex

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Congratulations Kings on a first up win - something most of us did not think you could do.

I fear that the record loss in Super Rugby will be broken this year (and despite the result today it won't be the force on the receiving end).

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Well if Pulver thought last season's effort from the Aussie teams was unacceptable, things just got a whole lot worse.

Too early to call for a total clean out of the Force management and the ARU to hand them the same sort of concessions as the Rebels are getting?

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
I think thats me done. How can they play the way they did last week then come out and serve that up!!!! No shape no direction no forward running lineout all over the place.

It was the perfect storm and we walked head first into it and got fucked in the arse. New SA team 40k fans sa raf 16k in flights in 2 weeks.

I dont think i have ever felt like this in 7 years of being a force fan and im not sure i can be bothered anymore....!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

M

Moono75

Well if Pulver thought last season's effort from the Aussie teams was unacceptable, things just got a whole lot worse.

Too early to call for a total clean out of the Force management and the ARU to hand them the same sort of concessions as the Rebels are getting?
...We did clean out the management.....this is the new management! Too early to write them off at this stage. But we do have a bad record in loosing close matches. Need to show more composure and fix the lineout.

While they are talking about a 2 or 3 year process to turn the franchise around it will be interesting to see if the fans keep buying into the 'relaunch' spin if results don't follow. God knows we deserve some success! Vern Reid finishes up in early March as CEO with Sinderberry taking over. He's got some hard work to put in.

M

Moono75

I think thats me done. How can they play the way they did last week then come out and serve that up!!!! No shape no direction no forward running lineout all over the place.

It was the perfect storm and we walked head first into it and got fucked in the arse. New SA team 40k fans sa raf 16k in flights in 2 weeks.

I dont think i have ever felt like this in 7 years of being a force fan and im not sure i can be bothered anymore..!

Force were very good in first 30 mins then as the pressure built they just went off the boil. Kings fed off the crowd support and came home with the win. Yes I'm dissapointed too, now into 8th year of membership but I figure they have to come good sometime! I have some shares like that too!

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Force were very good in first 30 mins then as the pressure built they just went off the boil. Kings fed off the crowd support and came home with the win. Yes I'm dissapointed too, now into 8th year of membership but I figure they have to come good sometime!
No they were not good at all. Just because you have lots of ball doesnt mean you are playing good it just means that the other team is playing even shitter than you.

M

Moono75

...worse thing is getting up in the morning and the missus will say "how did the Force go"? UUuuummmm...insert excuse xyz and times that by the squre root of fuck fuck fuck.

Bring on the Bulls next week ;) Night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.