• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

LOTE Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OZGOD

It's all bollocks. I don't believe a fucking word of it! (until it is proven) :nta:

R

rugbywhisperer

This probably need a new thread but latest on Ch 9 news is that LT is suing the ARU and the Tahs for damages.
Now the fun starts - who blinks first.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
he is only suing the ARU.
for the remainder of his contract plus damages for loss of reputation and future earnings as a result.
this puts the rumours to rest in my opinion, surely if it was what was said he wouldnt attack.

J

Jatz

Lote's axing is a simple case which is being blown out of proportion a bit.

1) He was on his last warning
2) A group of players (including Lote) brought some girls back to the team hotel after the Italy test
3) 3 strikes you are out

Rumour has it that the main girl in question (keep in mind Lote is married!) woke up feeling she had been drugged (ie rohypnol) and reported it to police giving the ARU no choice but to act. The police have investigated and Lote is not being investigated as the girl(s) feels that she was drugged earlier. It has yet to be proved if the girl was drugged or not. The girl has also chosen to remain anonymous to not tarnish Lote's reputation. (bit late for that!)

That is the reason the ARU are not releasing any info and wont do either.

J

Jatz

Haha, because John O'Neill doesn't pay me and I don't have the entire Wallaby Media department telling me not to say a word or post anything on facebook, twitter etc...

S

steiner

Well Jatz's story sounds far more believable than the story on planet rugby - if that was true why would Lote bother with court action? Just recognize you've been sprung and get out.

Far more likely to be one of these cusp things, where Lote was present somewhere he shouldn't have been but quite possibly did fuck-all wrong himself. That could well be enough for JON to use the "last-warning" card and
save himself some dosh.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
Why is there still a thread on the former shithouse overrated sideways running fuckwit winger known as Lote Tuqiri still on here ? Stop living the past. Lote is ancient history.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
How's the sand today, naz? Get a good look and then go to the TAB and pop a quick hundy on the Blacks.

O

OZGOD

naza said:
Why is there still a thread on the former shithouse overrated sideways running fuckwit winger known as Lote Tuqiri still on here ? Stop living the past. Lote is ancient history.

LOL Naza you were saying this on TSF four years ago mate. Good to see you're still a fan of the Dark Shark. :fishing

Scotty

David Codey (61)
I am disappointed that Mortlock appears to have lied in saying that he didn't know anything. He could just have taken the management line rather than lying.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
ive got a mate at channel 9, Dell is on the footy show tonight and he reckons they are pushing hard to get him to tell all on Lote and rubbish union. apparantly there is alot of talk about diverting attention from the off field incidents in league.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
waratahjesus said:
ive got a mate at channel 9, Dell is on the footy show tonight and he reckons they are pushing hard to get him to tell all on Lote and rubbish union. apparantly there is alot of talk about diverting attention from the off field incidents in league.

Was that before or after Nate Myles shat in a hotel hallway ?

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
its happening now, my mates an assistant producer on another show, but he helps out witht he live broadcasts sometimes. he said that there going to try to attack union. danny wilder has been there all day and there talking about "exclusives", no shit!

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
just an update, apparantly, lawyers are invovled and the works. there really hoping to put some shots on union but on the flip side there is alot of changes being made as we speak due to legal matters and more.

H

Harfish

Just figured I'd weigh in again since we're being a bit more overt about the rumours. I had heard the first part of the PR rumour from another source, but not the second half so am taking it with a grain of salt. Robbie is very big on player behaviour and they may well have a private code of conduct. Did you ever hear about an off field incident during Robbie's time at the Crusaders?

Just as a side note, what is it with group sex? I've never played rugby or league so perhaps that's why I've never taken part but personally I try to steer clear of naked men.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
ive played team sports all my life and i can say i have never seen nor heard of group sex.
most ive played along side would think i was mega queer if i wanted to see them on the job!

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
group sex I could sort of understand... 12 guys and one girl, not so much.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
i had a mate who along with another male friend of his picked up a lady in a local pub and had a threesum with her. he was bragging about it a few nights later and i simply asked him if during it he checked out out other mates cock, without hesitation he began to describe not only his penis but what he did to the girl.

i think the moment there is an extra guy to lady int he room, it becomes more about the men than the lady and hense, i think these guys are experimenting with each other and not with the women at all!

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
@WJ, did you watch the footy show? I would have but the Ashes are actually on...

Status
Not open for further replies.