• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

My Dear Friends, I need to share something with all of yous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
You are hard to please RF.

I appointed you as Minister of Logos and Undersecretary of Graphics for Gaggerland and yet you allow Reg to produce a rather lame effort for Bam Bam to be recognised as the Gaggerland Player of the Year, or more importantly Reg did not seek approval before producing a certificate that Junior of the Junior Jarses could have produced.

I do appreciate your disapproval of Soap Dodger 7's alternate strip, not wanting to sully your collection with such an ugly jumper.

pfft. I changed the font from last year's version.

Attachments

• George-Smith-GAGR-Award-2009-smaller.jpg
    George-Smith-GAGR-Award-2009-smaller.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 202

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Seriously, can someone go to a trophy store, buy 2 small round medals, have "George Smith" and "David Pocock" written on them, stick them in a little red felt case, and send it to the bastards.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member

Great thread, oprah, fwd vs backs, iphones, wine, quades tackling - it's got it all!

But wait there's more....

Word of the week, G&GR certificates/recognition, Apple vs non-apple, more drinking ....

where to next?

Could this be the most meandered/sidetracked thread?

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
You are hard to please RF.

I appointed you as Minister of Logos and Undersecretary of Graphics for Gaggerland and yet you allow Reg to produce a rather lame effort for Bam Bam to be recognised as the Gaggerland Player of the Year, or more importantly Reg did not seek approval before producing a certificate that Junior of the Junior Jarses could have produced.

I do appreciate your disapproval of Soap Dodger 7's alternate strip, not wanting to sully your collection with such an ugly jumper.

Hey, I was around before you, and did the logo before you...

I appointed myself minister

There have been problems with that ministry since day one...

OI!

Next year reg should ask RF to do it. also RF make sure it is massive so they can't get rid of it easily.

With regards to the england sevens away shirt It looks apalling. Don't really know why we got that, should of gone with a standard dark blue and red kit.

Make it A2?

I appreciate the sevens shirt somewhat...

we can get a small farting rat trophy made, once G&GR get sponsors...

Status
Not open for further replies.