• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand vs Argentina, Nov 28, 2020

New Zealand vs Argentina Nov 28, 2020

• I hope they both lose.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I'm negative like that.

• NZ 72-3

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • GO ARGENTINA

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I want the All Blacks to win.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I want the All Blacks to win so they keep putzbrain Fozzie and continue to lose for years to comeLOL

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Argentina to win a tight one

• NZ to win a tight one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NZ to win by 20+

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Another draw please.

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Why would you take Akira off? Aside from him being one of the best performing forwards, you've got 300% possession and are gunning for the BP try; keep him out there and pull Cane whose front-on defence isn't really needed. Akira/Savea/Sotutu is about as Mad Max absolute go-forward as you can get.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Jordan must have about as many test tries to his name as he has minutes under his belt.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
At least we’ll see more of Foster. Listen to Merhts lathering it on yapping about how clinical NZ were. Must have blown 3 or 4 opportunities 10 minutes after half time, conveniently forgotten after a couple of intercepts.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
At least we’ll see more of Foster. Listen to Merhts lathering it on yapping about how clinical NZ were. Must have blown 3 or 4 opportunities 10 minutes after half time, conveniently forgotten after a couple of intercepts.

Agree. Far from clinical. They could have run away with this game a long time ago.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Arg didnt even look like scoring a point

ALB will have a nice wee pebble under the towel over the summer after getting the hook at 50 mins for Rieko.....

Mounga's not nearly as good at the crossfield kicks as he likes to think he is.

Jordie gets run the fuck down for both those WJordan tries

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Yep, clear dog shot. Berry just scared to give another red.

I thought it was maybe a red too, but Berry has been a bit strange most of night. Just 3 minutes before he gave ABs a penalty, TJ throws ball back to Sotutu who was standing behing scrum who takes a tap and he stops it and says it has to be taken behind the scrum, he was standing behind the scrum!!!