• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand vs Argentina, Nov 28, 2020

New Zealand vs Argentina Nov 28, 2020

• I hope they both lose.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I'm negative like that.

• NZ 72-3

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • GO ARGENTINA

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I want the All Blacks to win.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I want the All Blacks to win so they keep putzbrain Fozzie and continue to lose for years to comeLOL

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Argentina to win a tight one

• NZ to win a tight one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NZ to win by 20+

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Another draw please.

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
Perenara fronts the press and bangs on about how they don't change how they prepare and the internal pressure is greater than external pressure. Very much seige mentality and insular. With how he played in Brisbane he is lucky to be on the bench.

A microcosm of the problems with the 2020 ABs.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Perenara fronts the press and bangs on about how they don't change how they prepare and the internal pressure is greater than external pressure. Very much seige mentality and insular. With how he played in Brisbane he is lucky to be on the bench.

A microcosm of the problems with the 2020 ABs.
This appears to be the most mentally fragile NZ side in living memory. If the Pumas are in touch after half-time there's a good chance the ABs could shit the bed.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Good to see at least one failed experiment (Frizell) ditched, not so good they're persisting with ASav at 8 & JBar at 14 esp when the guys who should be starting in those shirts are on the bench.

Been some chat in the NZ media re: it being stinking hot in Newcastle tomorrow night, gotta hope it takes more out've Arg than AB & that our bench gives more impact than theirs.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Very happy with the team, I think it's pretty much the best we have once you accept BB at 15.

I guess the ideal outcome is a NZ win with no bonus point, with the argies picking up a losing bonus point.
Then the final game would have 3 realistic outcomes:

Argies win - Argies win the comp.
Aussies bp win - Aussies win the comp.
Aussies win no BP - All blacks win the comp.

No offence Blake, but that’s not my ideal outcome.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
^^^
Ideal outcome would be an Argie win without a BP right? final game is still live (just) and NZ can't win the comp.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Yeah - but I was just being facetious around the fact I was barracking for the Argies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
LOL 39 degrees in Sydders already.

Our brave heroes would have already melted and it's not even lunchtime yet.

Ready made excuse for Fozzie. "Yeah, we just wanted to pop over to the beach really. Bit silly coming out here to play rugby on a day like this. Perfect beach weather. You know, I have a nice little lifestyle bach right on the beach back home. Come to think of it, why are we here today anyway?"

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Round 2 for Trinations games at Newy. Looking forward to seeing what I think will be a bounce back from the AB's.

I was in one of the corners down by the fence last game & got a real good look at the Wallabies when they were dominating possession close to the try line. To my eyes the gaps were there, the Wallabies have had issues finishing off to get the try & it was there again last week. It made the Argies D look better than what it was. Whilst both teams got all their points with the boot we looked like we had multiple weapons, Argies main man was Sanchez - beyond him & I couldnt see where they were going to get their tries from.

It aint that complicated to shut down Argentinas attack.

1. Shut down Sanchez & dont give away dumb penalties.
2. ????
3. Profit (AB's win).

Of course who knows what kind of effect Maradonna's passing will have on the argies, might lift.

In the meantime watch the weather advice from Sarah Connor for tonights game, first 10sec.

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)

Ready made excuse for Fozzie. "Yeah, we just wanted to pop over to the beach really. Bit silly coming out here to play rugby on a day like this. Perfect beach weather. You know, I have a nice little lifestyle bach right on the beach back home. Come to think of it, why are we here today anyway?"
Yeah, stinking hot in Newcastle. 39 ATM and predicted 31 by game time

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)

Fozzie’s a sweaty bastard at the best of times, he’s going to melt in that suit.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Was it Aaron Smith dragging the tackled player on the ground into touch? Why isn’t that a penalty?