• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2017

Tip the 2017 AAGPS 1st XV Premiers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wristman

Alfred Walker (16)
Wow. that's one I didn't expect to be a such a blow out..wristy will be very happy

It was indeed a very pleasant afternoon Azzuri.
Scots too good across the park.
Riverview had a sizeable pack but were pushed around all afternoon by the Scots scrum. Scots much fitter in the forwards and slicker in the backs.
I was wrong about Yassmin scoring a hat-trick though............he actually bagged 4.
Sounds like the Kings game was a cliffhanger.
Shaping up as an epic encounter when we meet in Round 4 Azzuri.

One eyed pirate

Ward Prentice (10)
I enjoyed watching Angus Bell run around for New. He broke the line and set up many tries. Rixon from Shore tried hard all afternoon. Shore made too many mistakes. Apart from that, not much to report.
Except so much back chat from New players to the refs in the lower grades. It looked like a card was coming for a New player that just didn't stop arguing with the ref. First grade players were fine. Why do these lower grade players think they can argue with refs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Wow. that's one I didn't expect to be a such a blow out..wristy will be very happy

I think I'm happier. Not only did the boys in black and white come away with an impressive win, but I was able to have a Shore pie for lunch.

Seriously Azzuri, you weren't exaggerating - simply and without question the best pie I have ever eaten (and I am partial to a pie).

flat_eric

Alfred Walker (16)
Hi all - I'm keen to catch my first AAGPS First XV game when I'm in Sydney next. As you might expect the official website isn't much help, but I've managed to extract the following information for August 12.

1ST XV & 2ND XV – GPS Competition – Round 5 – J v I, K v N, E v S

Can someone with a bit of local knowledge interpret that for me? Basically I'm interested in what you might see as the pick of the round, and if there is a traditional rivalry and/or a bit of potential atmosphere.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.