• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
yeah great to see scots go up first time in 43 years, but you gotta feel for the kings athletics captain having to hand over the shield.

Poor fella. It was a great day and well done Scots. The banter between the Joeys and Scots boys was priceless.
My son was able to catch up with his Scots cousins during the day. A wonderful atmosphere all round.

My son's highlight was....
Joeys would chant "who won the rugby?" to Scots
Scots would chant back "who won 5 in a row?"
Joeys would chant then "who has won 55"
Scots went silent

RogerScots82

Stan Wickham (3)
Poor fella. It was a great day and well done Scots. The banter between the Joeys and Scots boys was priceless.
My son was able to catch up with his Scots cousins during the day. A wonderful atmosphere all round.

My son's highlight was..
Scots went silent

i have to say that from what i could see the joeys boys were very quiet throughout the whole day which is very unlike them.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
i have to say that from what i could see the joeys boys were very quiet throughout the whole day which is very unlike them.

It was a subdued day from them. They don't have bagpipes, drums and other noise makers. Sitting in the sun didn't help either.

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)

My son's highlight was..
Scots went silent

More figments of your imagination joker you need to discuss with your shrink perhaps you never ran played rugby or rowed ? Clearly you are trying to fill a void in your life vicariously ....... I’m a big fan of your Star Wars posts but perhaps your still playing with toy light savers? ...... ps still waiting for the SMH front page drugs scandal you have been spruking for what 3 years ? This accusation was so hystronic it’s a reflection of your charater ...... still waiting joker ? When will you put up or shut up ????? Until then who is the joke

RogerScots82

Stan Wickham (3)
I saw a video off the day but was there a mix up and Kings thought they won it?

yeah they didn't add up the points right and the kings kids started celebrating, doing victory laps, etc and then it turned out scots won so the poor kings captain had to hand the shield over.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Lightsaber
star-wars-luke-skywalker-toy-lightsaber.jpg

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
More figments of your imagination joker you need to discuss with your shrink perhaps you never ran played rugby or rowed ? Clearly you are trying to fill a void in your life vicariously ... I’m a big fan of your Star Wars posts but perhaps your still playing with toy light savers? .. ps still waiting for the SMH front page drugs scandal you have been spruking for what 3 years ? This accusation was so hystronic it’s a reflection of your charater .. still waiting joker ? When will you put up or shut up ????? Until then who is the joke
RUOK?

If you are, read the fucking rules champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.