• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Nz domestic rugby 2020

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ nek minnit...........

Penalty count 8-1 I think, Sir asks PT to "have a chat".

If Loss Bleus' lineout coach is being paid by the steal he's a rich man.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Now the Blues with a 99% Paremoremo jailbreak effort. Just that final 1% went astray towards the end.....

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Been watching Akira & can't recall the last time I saw a six spend so much time in the open side tramlines. It's almost as if he & Parsons have swapped roles ITR. Almost paid dividends once so may be worth persisting with, Akira's ball skills being *somewhat* superior to Parsons'.

Edit: Papali'i binned with time up, Tribe take the three & go in a point down.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
What was that penalty for? Papali'i was on the ball from the start, wasn't removed by the cleaners, retained his body weight, yet gets penalised?!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
It's almost as if he & Parsons have swapped roles ITR
Parsons in the open field is like a turtle traversing the Southern motorway at 5pm. Just a matter of when not if it all goes horribly, horribly wrong.

LOL Blues still in it despite booting away all possession and ref O'Qweef gifting all pens to Chiefs who, as Z.Ero alluded to, are playing like incels murmuring in the carpark at a Chad Convention.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
This is starting to resemble lat week, Loss Bleus *playing the percentages* & *making good decisions* where da fuck our Mount Paremoremo Eden Polynesian jailbreak b'ball at? Shit even Tana repressing his urges & sounding like an *Assistant Coach*

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
2020 NZ's opinion on dropkicks:

giphy.gif

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
It's about 50 minutes late, but it seems the Blues attack has finally arrived in the Tron.

Also Sotutu throwing chad flat passes like he's Larkham.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Down by 12, five metres out, with ~5 mins to play, and choosing to just pick-and-go for inches of ground at a time is quintessential old mind bendingly dumb Blues rugby. Thankful to finally be on the other side of it for once.....

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
After a century of boring ass Gatland Ball, Warren decides to spice it up and not play percentages. Warren regrets it.