• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NZ Domestic Rugby 2021

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Is the recent outbreak all cleared up? I thought it was under control so was surprised to see news today about Aus cancelling the exemption from NZ. What's the situation for crowds this weekend?

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
It's only a potential issue in Auckland atm so there should be no issue for this weekend's crowds in Wellington or Christchurch.

Though some weapons grade plonker thought they could go to work at KMart while their household was supposed to be self-isolating, so things may change.

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
It's only a potential issue in Auckland atm so there should be no issue for this weekend's crowds in Wellington or Christchurch.

Dunedin.

Blues first home game isn't until 14 March and they have a bye after Saturday's match so fingers crossed.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
T-minus 36 hours for ignition sequence start on this years instalment of Super Rugby Aotearoa.

Boosters, stable.

Valves, stable.

675318041nasa-shuttle-taking-off-gif.gif

Houston: "Checking command modules....."
Dismal: "GO"
W.Oldboy: "GO"
Bumbreeze Runner: "Go fu
KiwiM: "GO"
Shiggins: "Defiantly"
Half: "A-League is a GO"
Z.Ero: "GO"
Cyclo: "What the f
Pfitzy: "BLOW ME"
Warpath: "GO"
Derps: "WFT"
Tex: "FFS"
Rodha: "GO"
Dan54: "GO"
Bravesheart69: "Seems almost fortuitous that it's my wife's birthday on Saturday and we'll be out for dinner and I won't be able to watch the game live."

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
The first match squad for the Auckland 2021 champions elect Blues:

1. James Lay
2. Kurt Eklund
3. Nepo Laulala
4. Patrick Tuipulotu (C)
5. Gerard Cowley-Tuioti
6. Akira Ioane
7. Dalton Papalii
8. Hoskins Sotutu
9. Sam Nock
10. Otere Black
11. Caleb Clarke
12. Harry Plummer
13. Rieko Ioane
14. Mark Telea
15. Stephen Perofeta

16. Luteru Tolai
17. Karl Tu’inukuafe
18. Ofa Tuungafasi
19. Josh Goodhue
20. Tom Robinson
21. Adrian Chiat
22. Jonathan Ruru
23. Taniela Tele’a

Players not considered with injury: Soane Vikena (Pec), Ray Niuia (knee), TI Faiane (leg), Dillon Hunt (concussion), Finlay Christie (leg), Alex Hodgman (ankle), Blake Gibson (ribs), Jone Macalai (season-ending).

A 6/2 bench split?

tenor.gif

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
The first match squad for the Auckland 2021 champions elect Blues:

9. Sam Nock
10. Otere Black
11. Caleb Clarke
12. Harry Plummer
13. Rieko Ioane
14. Mark Telea
15. Stephen Perofeta

A 6/2 bench split?

yep but backline has 3 reasonably capable 10s in it, with either of Perefeta or Plummer can probably fill in.
Though with loosie line ups someone thinks it going to be physical!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
T-minus 36 hours for ignition sequence start on this years instalment of Super Rugby Aotearoa.

Boosters, stable.

Valves, stable.

675318041nasa-shuttle-taking-off-gif.gif

Houston: "Checking command modules..."
Dismal: "GO"
W.Oldboy: "GO"
Bumbreeze Runner: "Go fu
KiwiM: "GO"
Shiggins: "Defiantly"
Half: "A-League is a GO"
Z.Ero: "GO"
Cyclo: "What the f
Pfitzy: "BLOW ME"
Warpath: "GO"
Derps: "WFT"
Tex : "FFS"
Rodha: "GO"
Dan54: "GO"
Bravesheart69: "Seems almost fortuitous that it's my wife's birthday on Saturday and we'll be out for dinner and I won't be able to watch the game live."
Rugbynutter: I don't watch those kiwi pricks!!!!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I need a little advice fellas! See traditionally whist I lived in Aus, I would get Mrs Dan54 to prepare me rugby watching food for about 6.10, and eat tea then, now I am home in Godzone and games don't kick off until 7.30 what to do? Should I snack early to wait until halftime for tea, or simple have tea before rugby starts? Problems bloody problems!!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ KO is 19:05, I think so depending on how many courses Mrs D54 is prepping I'd probably go with 18:10 & promise to do dishes at HT.

Apparently it's O-week so The Zoo will be full of scarfies, some of whom will be experiencing the joys of parent-free living for the first time. There will be debauchery & drunkenness & some may even wait until after the game :)

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
LOL, Pitcairns didnt buy rights to SRA.

My season over already.

rocket-fail.gif

Can anyone rememebr the URL of that awesome streaming site I was watching last season? .cc pro or something?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Dismal is a VPN an option?

If by "VPN" you mean Violet Panty Network then no, my lifetime ban from that website is still in effect.

The other VPN? I'm too thick and lazy for all that click click bullshit.

Plus sounds like all those dodgy streams were from ESPN..... which no longer has rugby either. So no one in US/Can/Japan will see any rugby. Just the diehard Auckland Blues fans who shell out for rugbypass in places like Oman and the Gaza Strip.

FFS. It's as if NZRFU is actively trying to dissuade people from being able to watch its dying sport.....

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
TJ & Marshall in the comm box, God I hope Dismal got his coverage sorted........

Ash Dixon's 100th in front of a full & full-on Zoo, this could be fun. Oh look, Clan have a brand-new haka.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Thought this started tomorrow so only just got home. Has the Highlanders scrum been on wheels the entire time? Looked exactly like last year when they got driven around by the Blues pack for the entire match.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
When the hell did this law change, why did it change, and how far can they go back now?

"Hey O'Keefey, it's me Skeeny. Hold off on awarding that try. I just want to show you some footage of a knock-on from half an hour ago....."