• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Possibles vs Probables Friday 3rd August 6.45pm kickoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkJ

Bob Loudon (25)
And if they don’t meet the 36 month requirement by the end of 2020 they then fall under the new 60 month eligibility requirement.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I'm really enjoying this lead up to the Bled. I don't know who has put this stuff together, but Drew's inside view of training and the trial tonight are getting me a pumped up and enthused. Started with Slipper's involvement and it just keeps getting better.

Tough thing for RA to achieve as I haven't had a lot of rugby positivity in 2018. Well done Cheika/RA/Drew whoever has been involved getting it going. :)

I'll be there tonight with a mate who hasn't been to a rugby match short of schoolboys for 15 years. For that matter, it's the first rugby I've been to live outside of Subbies this year.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Drew Mitchell has posted a few videos from his time inside camp this week, I find them pretty interesting:

Drew's a bit of a character but also seems to know when to be serious as well. I get the feeling the Wallabies are a lot more of a jovial group than they were 2 years or so ago, having a bunch of younger guys seems to give them a lot more confidence to be themselves and joke around more.

Status
Not open for further replies.