• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripod

Stan Wickham (3)
best player in GPS 2013?
probably have to wait for the season to start to get a good look at how the players are going, will be plenty of talent around. Injuries and illness could also have an affect. Think TSS will be strong, NC, Churchie and BGS should be up to it too.

tommymc15

Bob McCowan (2)
Churchie have brung in a lot of leaguies for season 2013 which include Mack Mason (downlands first XV, Broncos scholarship) Harley Fox (Qld rugby league) Aidan dempsey (Qld rugby league and AFL possibly) Izaiah Perese (Qld rugby league last year) Kalyn Ponga (Australian and QLD rugby league as 14 year old for u15's one to watch out for) also Lachie Bell (Qld rugby union)

SeaEagles

Allen Oxlade (6)
Churchie have brung in a lot of leaguies for season 2013 which include Mack Mason (downlands first XV, Broncos scholarship) Harley Fox (Qld rugby league) Aidan dempsey (Qld rugby league and AFL possibly) Izaiah Perese (Qld rugby league last year) Kalyn Ponga (Australian and QLD rugby league as 14 year old for u15's one to watch out for) also Lachie Bell (Qld rugby union)
Wonder how long it will take them to live down all the hype before last year and then the ordinary result....bring in the Leaguies.....that'll fix it!!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
And what process is everyone using to determine the best player???

The closer the relationship between poster and player, the higher the score.

The player atternding the same school as the poster or the posters kids earns bonus points.

Have actually seen the player play is worth one point.

Others have posted good stuff about the player is worth 2 points for the bandwagon effect.

kickbackkid

Allen Oxlade (6)

The player atternding the same school as the poster or the posters kids earns bonus points.

Others have posted good stuff about the player is worth 2 points for the bandwagon effect.

I am a terrace old boy so I guess Mafi doesn't get those bonus points so I guess by that scale Kris Larosa is the best player for me. Cause he goes to the same school I have seen him play and all the other terrace posters talk him up a lot so he must be the best

ippylad93

Bill Watson (15)
Brad Wilkin, Lolo and Devine are gonna give the AIC boys an extra boost. Or will it be another year for the GPS?

brad

Frank Row (1)

I think that at is wrong to suggest that Churchie have gone out and brought league players, as mack mason, harley fox, and izaiah perese having played Qld u16's last year. And all have come from rugby playing schools.

HJ Nelson

Trevor Allan (34)
Staff member

Not 100%, as they had the score up on the scoreboard, so I wasn't making a note of it.
But then they switched to an interview for the last 10 minutes, so we didn't see the score again

TGS had most of the possession and field position in the second half and scored two tries, but I thought they missed one conversion from in front of the posts

james fitz

Frank Row (1)
I just heard that GT have got a trial match scheduled for this Thursday against the U18 Met north squad full of players from CSS schools and state schools. how do you think this will turn out?

ruggasXV

Jimmy Flynn (14)
I just heard that GT have got a trial match scheduled for this Thursday against the U18 Met north squad full of players from CSS schools and state schools. how do you think this will turn out?
There'll be some strong state school boys but isn't CSS the lowest schoolboy competiton in Queensland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom