• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

churchie old boy

Frank Row (1)
G'day Margeret,
I am also appalled by the behavior of these students whether they are from BSHS or not it does not matter as their input is not necessary and are putting down the elite athletes that the players are. Most have trained most of their lives to play for first fifteen and when people come up with ludicrous rumors to put these players down and to as you said 'troll' people. It is not called for to say such unrealistic things and your comments should not be posted in the first place as your input is useless and it angers the dedicated supporters of G&G and the GPS rugby competition.
Regards Jim Lucy

Hi Jim

Haven't had a chat in years. Hows it being going? I can see what you are your wife are saying there are some trouble makes on this forum, anyway im still playing rugby for premiers, you influenced me keep on playing rugby. hope to hear from you

Regards Nick

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
Please use the report function if you feel a comment isn't within community guidelines. Also on community guidelines, on this forum it is generally interpreted by the judiciary as meaning 'no dickheads'. So any post that appears to violate said boundary should be reported and dealt with. Please ignore the posts too.

The King

Stan Wickham (3)
Dear fellow Green and Gold users,
Am I the only one who has become ill of these obscure comments from BSHS students that are currently plaguing or forums? Throughout my children's schooling years I have used GadG to become more involved in their sporting life, however all I have been reading lately is ridiculous comments of supposed "159 cm recruit, up and coming prodigies and team forfeits". I might not be a player of the game but I know enough of the game of GPS rugby to know that these suggestions are utterly and completely false and are merely the attempt from BSHS students to cause controversy, or as my husband calls it "trolling". I have had an absolute gut full of these derelict teenagers defaming our beautiful game so much so that I have had to create my own personal account to express my protest! To all you BSHS kids preaching verbal diarrhea, RACK OFF!
In frustrated regards, Margaret.

G'Day Margret,
First time poster? May I just say I find these "Trollers" annoying. They way they carry is absolutely ludacris, annoying and very frustrating. May I suggest though we just get back to talking about rugby?
Im tipping Nudgee to get the win on the weekend...again!
#UPTHENUDGE
Thanks The KING!

Mitchell

Stan Wickham (3)
G'Day Margret,
First time poster? May I just say I find these "Trollers" annoying. They way they carry is absolutely ludacris, annoying and very frustrating. May I suggest though we just get back to talking about rugby?
Im tipping Nudgee to get the win on the weekend.again!
#UPTHENUDGE
Thanks The KING!

Thank you The King! Well said, however I think The Nudge may be going down this weekend...

Polar_bear_king

Bob McCowan (2)
Thank you The King! Well said, however I think The Nudge may be going down this weekend.

POLAR BEAR! NUDGEE TO WIN BY PLENTY! NUDGEE!

Am I the only one who has become ill of these obscure comments from BSHS students that are currently plaguing or forums? Throughout my children's schooling years I have used GadG to become more involved in their sporting life, however all I have been reading lately is ridiculous comments of supposed "159 cm recruit, up and coming prodigies and team forfeits". I might not be a player of the game but I know enough of the game of GPS rugby to know that these suggestions are utterly and completely false and are merely the attempt from BSHS students to cause controversy, or as my husband calls it "trolling". I have had an absolute gut full of these derelict teenagers defaming our beautiful game so much so that I have had to create my own personal account to express my protest! To all you BSHS kids preaching verbal diarrhea, RACK OFF!

And Well said Margret, however I doubt that they would be BSHS students...probably boys from AIC

gngfiend

Allen Oxlade (6)
A live stream of nudgee tgs would be good. Can't see nudgee losing, they're playing their best footy all season at the moment. Tipping terrace to upset churchie and eventually claim 3rd place

PommyPowerhouse3

Frank Nicholson (4)
Just so everyone knows, tolerance of further dickhead posts about unsubstantiated crap will be minimal. Further such posts will be deleted and their authors also deleted.
Talk proper rugby stuff, or bugger off.
Couldn't put it better myself! Also might be a bit early in the week but any predictions for this week-end?

the sabanator

Ron Walden (29)
From my experience a lot of American schools set up a live stream online and for major games they are televised on fox

For smaller games involving major colleges (i.e. Florida) playing a lesser school, it's often only telecast on PPV locally, or is carried by ESPN via its ESPN3 online service, as ESPN own the rights to almost 90% of games or something ridiculous. ESPN has the power to schedule game times, like 9, and has first pick of games (after conference tie-ins, like the SEC on CBS).

The problem I can see with FS carrying GPS games is that the ARU doesn't have anywhere near the leverage that the ARL does. Though I personally prefer it, Super Rugby is nowhere near the product in Australia that the NRL comp is. It'd be great to see it happen, but I doubt there's the interest to make it feasible.

willreason

Allen Oxlade (6)
Margaret I am not sure which posts upset you so much. I flicked back but could not find the ones you referred to. In life, there are so many varying personalities and attitudes and not everyone shares the same degree of seriousness or humour, (thank God). However most people are able to accept or ignore whatever is said or written as interesting, humour or rubbish. I have seen some pretty frivolous posts on this forum, some of which have made me smile, but none to get all upset over. I find it pretty hard to get to upset by them. I would suggest you learn to ignore the posts you don't like and pursue the ones you do.

ruggasXV

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Margaret I am not sure which posts upset you so much. I flicked back but could not find the ones you referred to. In life, there are so many varying personalities and attitudes and not everyone shares the same degree of seriousness or humour, (thank God). However most people are able to accept or ignore whatever is said or written as interesting, humour or rubbish. I have seen some pretty frivolous posts on this forum, some of which have made me smile, but none to get all upset over. I find it pretty hard to get to upset by them. I would suggest you learn to ignore the posts you don't like and pursue the ones you do.

I think the posts that Margaret is referring to were deleted by the moderators.

Black Caviar

Stan Wickham (3)
Returning players from BBC First XV next year will be

Luke Peterson
Jerumi Nanai
Sam Edwards
Kareem Tuuga
Max Dempsey
Dylan Lleyland
Ben Gunter
Tiaan Wilkins
John Swain
Darcy Swain

Exciting prospects for the College in the near future

Sam Hauser

Sydney Middleton (9)

Luke Peterson
Jerumi Nanai
Sam Edwards
Kareem Tuuga
Max Dempsey
Dylan Lleyland
Ben Gunter
Tiaan Wilkins
John Swain
Darcy Swain

You forgot Christian Malaulau and the possibility of Bronson Takipula repeating is still pending.

leftrightout

Stan Wickham (3)

Luke Peterson
Jerumi Nanai
Sam Edwards
Kareem Tuuga
Max Dempsey
Dylan Lleyland
Ben Gunter
Tiaan Wilkins
John Swain
Darcy Swain

I have heard from a little bird that Dempsey from BBC has been offered a place at a school in England..Not sure how reliable it is..would be a big hole for Barker to fill,been one of there best this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.