• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKing

Colin Windon (37)
Can you elaborate on the forfeiting Oracle?

I'm 12/12 on the season thus far. I'm going for 36/36

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
Sorry King just relaying results from up the hill unfortunately I was at Northgate for first half and had to leave

GSP

Fred Wood (13)
Sorry King just relaying results from up the hill unfortunately I was at Northgate for first half and had to leave

BBC won 11a,13a by 30 ,14a by 40 ,15b by 10 ( no A match because of rep trials)16A was 14 all and 1st xv 26-20 after leading 26-10 with 10 to go.
TGS won 2nds by 5 after BBC player was sent off after 10 minutes.
fantastic running game in the Firsts with 10 try bonanza,
In the end ,BBCs 2 aussie schoolboys , Farrell at 7 and Ngamanu at 15 were a class above everyone else. Farrell was BOG. BBC led 26 -10 with 10 mins to go and started to play for time and let TGS back in it.
Under 16 Prop Yanopa ( from the wilds of PNG) had a blinder in the firsts for BBC .
very impressed with 12 for TGS ( Watson) what a handful. i thought i was watching Jonah Placid again!
the TGS forwards were disappointing.well beaten in the scrum and the lineout was a shambles.
With 3 rep players back for BBC next week Including Ikatu ( aussie A 13) and Simpson (14 for Qld 2)it will be a blockbuster out at NC.

GSP

Fred Wood (13)
"This is going to be close, but the brilliance of the remaining BBC outside backs might be enough to get them off the hill with a win under their belt."quote by Warren Wobble

Mr Warren Wobble - you are really starting to impress me .....because this is exactly as it played out.

Gungenia

Billy Sheehan (19)
BBC won 11a,13a by 30 ,14a by 40 ,15b by 10 ( no A match because of rep trials)16A was 14 all and 1st xv 26-20 after leading 26-10 with 10 to go.
TGS won 2nds by 5 after BBC player was sent off after 10 minutes.
fantastic running game in the Firsts with 10 try bonanza,
In the end ,BBCs 2 aussie schoolboys , Farrell at 7 and Ngamanu at 15 were a class above everyone else. Farrell was BOG.
Under 16 Prop Yanopa ( from the wilds of PNG) had a blinder in the firsts for BBC .
very impressed with 12 for TGS ( Watson) what a handful. i thought i was watching Jonah Placid again!
the TGS forwards were disappointing.well beaten in the scrum and the lineout was a shambles.
With 3 rep players back for BBC next week Including Ikatu ( aussie A 13) and Simpson (qld2)it will be a blockbuster out at NC.

Accurate summary . good job.

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
Well done to BBC to get a win up the hill without some serious firepower against a good TGS side - big game for them against a very good NC who may be a few players down it was very concerning to see their no1 leave on a stretcher and hope he gets better ASAP

Kepu

Herbert Moran (7)
R3 Results:
ACGS def BSHS 39-0
NC def BGS 55-14
BBC def TGS 26-20
TSS def GT 56-14

Contrary to 2014 there looks to be no definitive winner at this stage, with the 40+ winning margins from NC and TSS today proving this competition is still very much alive.

Although Churchie put 40 points on State High I don't think their undefeated status will prevail after facing Tba this coming week considering the flogging they gave to last years 16A's out west.

Unfortunate for BBC with regards to injury count considering the prior 15A/16A success for this now 1XV side.

Greatly looking forward to NC v BBC fixture in R4.

Bring on round 4...

Status
Not open for further replies.