• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemno01

Allen Oxlade (6)
Where can you find all age group results from all schools? Rugby link not updated by BBC and NC assuming its the home teams reaponsibility.

I agree its frustrating, but based on the GPS website it seems to be a technology issue. This is the message showing...

"We are currently experiencing issues with the display of results for Round 1 GPS Chess, Rugby and Basketball fixtures, but we are working on this as quickly as we can.

We hope to have these up for you soon.

Thank you for your patience."

Dusky W

Allen Oxlade (6)
If I was to have a go at a Team of the week (ToW) it would look like this.
1. Egan Siggs (TSS)
2. Zane Nonggorr(TSS)
3. Moses-Alo Emile(BSHS)
4. Trevor Hosea(BBC)
5. Harry Wilson (GT)
6. Alex Shmidt(BSHS)
7. Tom Kimble(BBC)
8. Ngamanu (BBC)
9.Kirk(GT)
10. Carter (BBC)
11. Jangala Bennett(NC)
12. Hoani Stevens (GT)
13. Gideon (BSH)
14. Sterling (BBC)
15 Jordan Petaia(BSHS)

I cant quite find a 13 that really stood out.
I only saw the doubletake games but based on those, Hunt outplayed Kirk (just) and the TSS breakaways outplayed the BSHS ones over the 70 minutes.

SOLE334

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Any Rnd 2 predictions?

Winners in RED
Round 2
22 Jul 17 2:15PM TGS 1st XV v TSS 1st XV : by 20 points
22 Jul 17 2:15PM IGS 1st XV v ACGS 1st XV : by 10 points
22 Jul 17 2:15PM BGS 1st XV v NC 1st XV : by 14 points
22 Jul 17 2:15PM GT 1st XV v BSHS 1st XV : by 3 points (My upset of the round)
22 Jul 17 2:15PM Bye v BBC 1st XV

warrenwobble

Ted Fahey (11)
Round 2 - Wobbliness:
TGS Vs TSS
The coasties go up the hill this weekend and they may well find this game will be tougher than a 60 year old meter maid's bikini bottoms. They let the High lot in for nearly 30 points last week and they may well console themselves that they scored a few, but the defence wasn't good. After some cabbage soup for breakfast in the boarding house the T-ba lads will come out wind assisted in the first 35 and will get ahead. The coasties might just pull back with a few moments to spare but she's gonna be close.
TSS by 5

IGS Vs Churchie
Lots of talk about the size of the Ippy side last week - in fact most of the people fronting up to play and do the supporting at the mines this week will be well over 110kgs. Churchie on the other hand will roll up looking like a bus load of Kenyan Marathon runners and will be well and truly pizzled here. They had the week off last week and all went to the polo on Saturday. That won't help at all and they'll go down like an espresso martini at the Churchie tuckshop.
IGS by 20

BGS vs Nudgee
Oh dear. My excitement for a Blue - Light Blue resurrection is going to come to a screaming halt on Saturday. If they get within 30 it will be a good result. The George Pell Cup Holders will be toe-ier than a trainee priest.
NC by 30

GT Vs State High
The march of the people movers continues and it gets no easier. It'll be like the opening scenes of Once We Were Warriors - but that will just be the scene at the tuckshop while the Terrace mums heat up the sausage rolls too slowly.
Too much style from the sleeveless parker brigade.
GT by 16

Hound

Bill Watson (15)
TGS v TSS TWB by 7 points - TGS at Home always tough
IGS v ACGS Ippy by 20 points - May well blow out. ACGS had enough trouble with the Bye.
BGS v NC Nudgee by 20 points -
GT v BSHS Terrace by 9 points

Blanco

Ward Prentice (10)
"They had the week off last week and all went to the polo on Saturday. That won't help at all and they'll go down like an espresso martini at the Churchie tuckshop."

MASTERFUL! bravo! My week is now complete.

Taipan168

Jim Clark (26)
TSSFirsts2017.jpg

MongoRahRahFilth

Bob McCowan (2)
Won't get a chance to get out and watch the NC firsts today as Im out watching some park rugby at West's. So a big good luck to the Blue & Whites today please keep us updated everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.