1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2019

Discussion in 'Schoolboy Rugby' started by terry from Townsville, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Sgt Slaughter Herbert Moran (7)

I never seen so many enthusiastic 2nd place BBC supporters - crying one week to over confident the next haha

He who laughs last laughs the best #BSHSboom
  2. Taipan168 Johnnie Wallace (23)

Nudgee College 14 footy fields.
  3. Roberts Rugby Billy Sheehan (19)

You’re red hot. Solid contribution.
  4. Les Patterson Allen Oxlade (6)

I loved the political incorrectness of Warren Wobble. I hope he wasn't shut down for his comments about Catholic Brothers in the boarding schools - like this one - he didn't let up on that theme -

The old duck in the kitchen will be giving the TGS boys an extra spud and maybe another spoon of white sauce with their corned beef tonight, cause she knows, tomorrow on Ross Oval, will tougher for them than their grade 7 maths book. TGS are tough but the Blue and White factory are tougher and the depth across the park will be too superior. Undefeated thus far and at home on Ross Oval, they will be feeling they are a bigger chance than a Brother at “lights out”. NC by 25.
  5. RugbyReg Stirling Mortlock (74)

wasn't shot down by us by any means. We actually posted him on the front page of the site. Wanted him to do it regulalry but don't think he wanted that level of commitment.
    Les Patterson likes this.
  6. All over it Allen Oxlade (6)

In BSHS’s case it ain’t over until the fat lady sings. or blows her trumpet
  7. Taipan168 Johnnie Wallace (23)

2ndXV NC v ACGS
    15 all draw.
    Shared premiership
  8. fairplay Darby Loudon (17)

BBC stream is down..or the camera has been nicked by State High.
  9. fairplay Darby Loudon (17)

19-0 in all games to the favorites right now. That's spooky
  10. fairplay Darby Loudon (17)

This isn't going well for you is it. 38-0 at half time and no signs of slowing down.
  11. Aussie Luke Allen Oxlade (6)

Nudgee teaching Churchie a lesson in rugby on Ross.
  12. fairplay Darby Loudon (17)

Mate take a look at Miskin
  13. Oracle83 Ted Thorn (20)

How’s that going for you pal?
    fairplay likes this.
  14. Aussie Luke Allen Oxlade (6)

Some of these stats being thrown around re Churchie’s winning record of 75% on Ross Oval are more manufactured than their Naplan results. It returned to the natural order today with the 62 nil win today by the Blue Stipes.

Jock Thompson will be taking away some great memories from his experience at Nudgee, and even though they didn’t win the Premiership, there’s no experience that can replicate the experience of playing First XV for Nudgee on Ross. Sorry TSS.

The comment of the year for me was the one today by “All Over It” ie “In BSHS’s case it ain’t over until the fat lady sings. or blows her trumpet”. Gees their supporters and their trumpets are annoying!
  15. fairplay Darby Loudon (17)

Truth is, you could search through these posts and see the BBC folks have been pretty respectful to other teams as a whole, though I am sure we could all dig up some posts from each other we regret.

Sorry if other people are upset about BBC's success this year. Bloody good team this year. The rugby culture arguement is done IMO.
  16. fairplay Darby Loudon (17)

This player has some big fans here as well as on doubletake. High work rate, brave, slippery, and great in the lineout. Yup, he ticked all the boxes this year. Pack on some weight and he could go places.
  17. Sgt Slaughter Herbert Moran (7)

Im a little confused the bbc 2nd place trophy looks the same as the BSHS trophy not sure who’s won what?

Well Done TSS well played 2019 Champs
  18. fairplay Darby Loudon (17)

Lame answer buddy. Just tuck your tail between your legs and scurry off. Your comments are making the team you support look bad. And make a mental note that about how talking trash can bite you in the arse. See you next year maybe.
  19. All over it Allen Oxlade (6)

Well done TSS. Maybe the luckiest team to ever win? Could have very easily had 3 losses this year. They were better in the big moments, I put it down to a winning culture.

In saying this are BBC the best team to ever not win a premiership? Surely in the conversation.

I understand you’re frustration at BBC posters. But let’s give credit where credit is due. Want some chips with that salt?
  20. Oracle83 Ted Thorn (20)

After all the big pre season wraps n all - yep 2nd place will do us just fine. No fitness, no skills n a 100% scholarship school