• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 15 Rebels v Sunwolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
A little worried by the recent form of the opposition.

Selection will be interesting after the Brumbies win, want to see Hodge start at 10.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Me too, though I'm neutral. I have been underwhelmed by Debreczeni this year. Personally, I would love to see DHP at 10, I think he's more skillful than Hodge and Maddox stays at 15. Hodge at 12, and the rest a lucky dip.

But I think that's too left-field for Wessels.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Think I might have read something a while back that the sunwolves, under direction of the JFRU, were instructed to rest a nubmer of players for the REbels (and next) match? SAw about 5 pieple in the photo, including Michael Leitch. I'd imagine it's the Japanese players resting for the upcoming June series.

That makes meless nervious about Friday night.

Also, can someone recall when the Sunwolves won their last away match?

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
Think I might have read something a while back that the sunwolves, under direction of the JFRU, were instructed to rest a nubmer of players for the REbels (and next) match? SAw about 5 pieple in the photo, including Michael Leitch. I'd imagine it's the Japanese players resting for the upcoming June series.

That makes meless nervious about Friday night.

Also, can someone recall when the Sunwolves won their last away match?
I don't think they have won away. Read an article that the win against Stormers in Hong Kong was first win outside Tokyo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
I assume hte Sunnies will be without their coach too, as he Japan's coach.

Every chance, yes. No word if Mafi will be requested to return. His IG feed makes it look like he's still in Melbourne this week.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Dd2Wl6NV0AEela0.jpg:large

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
No JD or Ainsley - injuries or a rotation? Not sure.

Hodge did some good stuff at 10 against the ponies, lets see what he can do there from kickoff.

Good to see Jordan back (albeit on the bench) and DHP back at 15. Not surprised to not see Sanchez in the 23; we need him more against the Blooz, and Chekia would have a fuckin' kitten if he got injured against the Moondogs.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Who is Sanchez pls?

Well he's no Pickle Rick (I like the old avatar more).

But yes, Will Genia. He's the one with the peroxide blonde hair (check out his IG feed). Shades of O'Connor, without the dickhead personality.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
No JD or Ainsley - injuries or a rotation? Not sure.

Hodge did some good stuff at 10 against the ponies, lets see what he can do there from kickoff.

Good to see Jordan back (albeit on the bench) and DHP back at 15. Not surprised to not see Sanchez in the 23; we need him more against the Blooz, and Chekia would have a fuckin' kitten if he got injured against the Moondogs.
Falkner, Tupou, and Big Red also out.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Well he's no Pickle Rick (I like the old avatar more).

But yes, Will Genia. He's the one with the peroxide blonde hair (check out his IG feed). Shades of O'Connor, without the dickhead personality.
It was getting a little stale. Crusty even. We all need to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.