• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
I'm not sure if there was any truth in the rumour back in 2010 that the Rebels were chasing Israel Folau, however there are strong rummblings he will leave GWS. Are the Rebels putting out feelers again? I'd say most in Victoria know him this time round.

kronic

John Solomon (38)
I'm not sure if there was any truth in the rumour back in 2010 that the Rebels were chasing Israel Folau, however there are strong rummblings he will leave GWS. Are the Rebels putting out feelers again? I'd say most in Victoria know him this time round.
There was a rumour that Waikato were interested in him.

He has never played Rugby from what I understand.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)

The line was thrown out there a couple of times but I don't know how serious it was.

The story was he was concerned with coming to rugby because of the drinking culture.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Yeah, because that stuff doesn't happen at all in rugby because of, you know, the rule differences.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
The entire Rebel Army if we managed to sign him
tumblr_m9reozRB0d1qfj5z3o1_500.gif

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Spill the beans, who is it and what does the new jersey look like?

It's pink with zig-zags all over it. Wait, only teams from progressive metropolitan pansy areas like Stade Francis and the Bull would be caught dead in a jersey like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.