• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
A delay in getting Lance?

“WORCESTER Warriors chief Gary Gold is “hopeful” of extending fly-half Jono Lance’s deal until the end of the season.

The Australian playmaker is due to join up with Melbourne Rebels at the start of next month to prepare for the new Super Rugby season which begins in February.

But Gold revealed talks were underway with Rebels and Lance as the Aviva Premiership club look to retain his services for the second half of the campaign.”

http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/sport/15782439.Gold__hopeful__of_extending_Lance_s_deal_at_Warriors/

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
A delay in getting Lance?

“WORCESTER Warriors chief Gary Gold is “hopeful” of extending fly-half Jono Lance’s deal until the end of the season.

The Australian playmaker is due to join up with Melbourne Rebels at the start of next month to prepare for the new Super Rugby season which begins in February.

But Gold revealed talks were underway with Rebels and Lance as the Aviva Premiership club look to retain his services for the second half of the campaign.”

http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/sport/15782439.Gold__hopeful__of_extending_Lance_s_deal_at_Warriors/

Wouldn’t surprise me if this was permanent. Chibba would of been one of the major reasons he moved to the Rebels and they are just about besties. Wouldn’t surprise me with him gone and the fact he prob won’t play for the wallabies he might want a move to the prem

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
Let him finish up over there. Give Wessels a chance to see how Mcgregor, Adams, Horwitz and Hodge are coming along during the preseason in the playmaking 10/12 axis before deciding whether or not the Rebels can afford to release him.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
I'm a bit of a fan of Lance but it wouldn't be the end of the world if he stayed in the UK.

We're likely to see another five or six blokes cut before the season starts. Reid and Stirzacker are probably gone already. Lance could be another. We have 14 centres/outside backs listed so I'd say one or two of those guys will also be looking for new digs soon.

lou75

Ron Walden (29)
Just spotted Nick Stirzaker in the crowd at the Saracens v Worcester Rugby match so I guess that's that

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Lance has returned to Australia

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Happy with that: I know a number of us were reasonably comfortable with Worcester retaining him, but going into 2017 with a Utility back, a Center, and two Uncapped players as our only options did not fill me with confidence.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Happy with that: I know a number of us were reasonably comfortable with Worcester retaining him, but going into 2017 with a Utility back, a Center, and two Uncapped players as our only options did not fill me with confidence.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.