• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Chiefs, Rd 12 @ AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
For some reason I didn't think he'd make it after his cork last weekend. Crumbs is a handy replacement. Who comes in for the bench spot?

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Yeh, why in gods name would you want to do something like that.

Well you want to be careful with that sort of thing. You let one back score a try and then suddenly they'll all be wanting to. Much safer to keep it in the pack and have Debreczeni kick his penalties en route to a glorious 15-14 win.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
I meant in the goal kicking stakes, but Jack kicked well last week.

Yeah, but again he just hasn't been that great. He's been league average, like most of his play.

I like Hegarty, he's a fun player. Tries to make things happen. Even if he does have an alarming habit of trucking the ball up from fullback into the biggest forward he can find.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Well you want to be careful with that sort of thing. You let one back score a try and then suddenly they'll all be wanting to. Much safer to keep it in the pack and have Debreczeni kick his penalties en route to a glorious 15-14 win.

Screw that,all the shit out of it and let the front row get a brace each. Jack converts the lot and the Chiefs are shellshocked.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Gregan said "It's going to be take more than an 80 minute performance"

What the fuck does that mean?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
YC coming up? Final warning only & Tribe will be happy with that. Rebs take another scrum, surely the 3 is the better option right now.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Cane looked to have detached before the scrum went down. Regardless, Chiefs had that ball at the back for long enough to have done more with it than hold it at the back & draw a penalty. Use it or lose it needs to be applied at scrum time.

Status
Not open for further replies.