• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Chiefs, Rd 12 @ AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

galumay

What a shocking call, should never have been a YC. No try for in front of the kicker, but that YC is a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Love a replay that doesn't show little red dropping that over the line. Nice one.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
There's Stirzaker's strength his speed. His passing and game management is extremely poor.

Rebels have had so much ball but they have taken the wrong options on several occasions.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well as I have a rule of not saying refs are biased, I won't comment. Only thing I will say only the Rebels will win with Leeds and co out there!!
He has been more than a little inconsistent from what I have seen.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Chiefs have been pretty shit so far, and the Rebels are getting the calls their way, so Chiefs boys better pull the finger

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
WTF? How is that not a Chiefs scrum for accidental offside? And since fuckin when did it matter whether a defender was impeded or not? This ain't NRfuckinL we're playin, y'all. Wouldn't go as far as @qwert51 & walk off but fuck me I'd be asking for a PLEASE FUCKIN EXPLAIN THAT DECISION as soon as possible.

Was pretty much neutral prior to that call, now 100% going for the Tribe.

G

galumay

It was odd that both the ref & video ref agreed it wasn't obstruction, I get that it didn't have any effect on the try, but regardless it appeared to be accidental offside - unless they thought the blood nut was actually in front as they tangled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.