• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Reds Friday 15 April

Status
Not open for further replies.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
i think the real hero of the rebels so far is their S&C and physio, cause hardwick and philip are carrying 13 men on their backs.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
It’s all so grey in the interpretation. We stop the game for an incident where a player somewhat falls into a shoulder which could be considered clumsy or unlucky, no yellow. Similar situation a few minutes later, yellow. I’d be happy for someone to be YCed a few minutes after the fact if it’s not obvious and the game continues.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Not sure what vision you were watching. Shoulder clearly contacts with the head. Hodge was dropping so yellow card.
From what I saw if you looked at the right angle it could've been his forearm but then you shift to another angle and see he was no where near his head.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Oh and also, if it's 50 / 50.. your off.. everyone knows this.. players , refs and fans
Yeh but with whole issues around post player brain trauma etc and fact bigger stronger players in the modern age I agree with any head contact no matter if mitigation should be yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.