• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Reds, Sat 13 May @ 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Ref awards the try, sees some replays on the big screen, now calls in the TMO. Looks good though.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Kicking really not the right option there, but jees Higgers should've caught that.

The Reds blew a try quite a few times in that passage of play.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Surely there have been excess levels of dew point (Cyclo's definition) in Melbourne affecting both teams' handling tonight?

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Naivalu looks a bit hurt there, a Hodge hand in the tackle manages to stop Cooper's wide pass.

Kerevi with 157m run metres, Nabuli also over 100m.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
I literally burst out laughing when Higgers dropped that. These bastards just played some helter skelter kiwi rugby for two minutes, back and forth, offloads and running rugby. I didn't know what I was watching. THEY EVEN went for the extremely vogue cross kick to finish.. but then woopsey!

How can you drop that?

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Kerevi in! 2 minutes to go, should be the game.

A few questions in the lead up if Higgers was held.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Higgenbotham textbook tackled clear as day and the ref let him get up and go again.

Well done.

Absolutely shocking game all round, a draw was the appropriate result as neither team deserved to win this one.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Plus Higgers dropped the ball before Mafi made contact anyway. And to think, afaik, Marto has his refs card
Does it look like this?

690f67169f7e1dc576ec3b3658204f61.jpg

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I literally burst out laughing when Higgers dropped that. These bastards just played some helter skelter kiwi rugby for two minutes, back and forth, offloads and running rugby. I didn't know what I was watching. THEY EVEN went for the extremely vogue cross kick to finish.. but then woopsey!

How can you drop that?

Yeah, was right in his bread basket too.

That effort from Hodge to nearly hold up Kerevi was huge.

Quade has 2 minutes to take the kick, surely he just waits it out, but he takes it 25 seconds early and misses.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Frisby boots it into touch, and Reds win the Aus Derby Cripple Fight (tm).

Sad thing is, neither of these teams were good enough to deserve a victory in Super Rugby tonight.

This year is depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.