• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels vs Hurricanes - 2011R06

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
These Rebels are playing some beautiful continuity play at the moment. I hope the Tahs are watching - backing up the runner to cleanout, or take a pass. Great game to watch.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
A bit of Stirling of old almost makes it through. the following play Al Campbell is over. Fantastic
30 - 20. Bonus point

U

Utility Back

This rebels backrow is the heart of the team, they are keeping them in this, mind you the rest of the team is really coming together in this game

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
how long to go? Must be game on this week for them - r1 'tahs shocker, r2 brumbies win, r3 Chiefs shocker, r4 Sharks close loss, r5 reds shocker, r6 'canes 1BP at worst...

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
The Rebels have really learnt their lesson from last week. Quick recycling really helps your go forward.
Vuna scores in the corner.

35 - 20 kick to come.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Fark!!!! I am gonna become a Rebels fan if they play like this every week (which they won't, I know) - Vuna in now for 35-20!!! Unbelievable. The shit team that would lose every match...

Status
Not open for further replies.