• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodred

Fred Wood (13)
Ive heard Morahan, ioane, faainga and robinson will be back but not too confident about harris and lucas.

four out of six ain't bad. Although like a number of others on this forum, I would feel much more comfortable if Lucas was to be paired with Faainga in defence. Red Army is this from a reliable source?

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
If we are playing the tah's we are going to need Harris. I don't think the Blues will offer too much in attack and so we could probably get away with just Fainga'a and Lucas, and same with the Sharks.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Without doubt the Reds will apply for dispensation for Lance to play due to their injury problems.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Lance will be fine to play, No Lucas, Morahan, Hynes or Toua for the first semi. He will definatly e able to play as an injury replacement

T

TOCC

word is Morahan could be good for the first semi...

Although it is his hamstring, and he is a winger, its one of those 50/50 things

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
Media Release: St.George Reds open up training session for the fans

The St.George Reds are inviting all their supporters to Ballymore this Friday when they open up their training session to the public ahead of their Super Rugby Semi-Final on July 2.

Make sure you don’t miss the opportunity to grab an autograph and photo with your favourite player by joining the team as they greet fans at the conclusion of the session.

“We’ve got the best fans in the competition and this is just one way of showing our appreciation for all their support they’ve shown us throughout the season,” Reds captain James Horwill said.

“We’re going into an extremely exciting stage of the season and we want to share the experience with our fans, so I encourage everyone to get down to Ballymore on Friday.”

The open training session is the perfect chance for Reds fans to show their support for the team and will be followed by the Volvo QRFSU Open Schoolboy Trials later in the evening.

The highly anticipated annual grudge match between GPS 1 and AIC 1 will kickoff at 7:15pm Friday night.

For all Reds finals and ticketing information please visit www.redsrugby.com.au.

St.George Reds Open Training Session
When: Friday 24 June
Time: 3:30pm until 6:00pm
Where: Ballymore Field One

Cutter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
That is gold. The Reds are attracting new fans to the game. Good stuff.

The reason no one raps about the Tahs is because the blazered brigade, who support the Tahs, don't know what it is.

Before anyone starts the bile, I've lived in NSW my entire life. I supported the Tahs up until they dumped Staniforth for another league winger who only lasted half a season. I was lured back until Tuqiri's contract negotiations played out in public, until the Peter Hewat incident, until Tuqiri pushed SNK in the back during a game...The Tahs culture was rotten. I don't know whether it still is.

Now I'm a Super Rugby hobo, supporting no one in particular but favouring attractive rugby and rugby played (on and off the field) in the right spirit.

At the moment, the Reds epitomise this.

T

tranquility

The reason no one raps about the Tahs is because the blazered brigade, who support the Tahs, don't know what it is.

Before anyone starts the bile, I've lived in NSW my entire life. I supported the Tahs up until they dumped Staniforth for another league winger who only lasted half a season. I was lured back until Tuqiri's contract negotiations played out in public, until the Peter Hewat incident, until Tuqiri pushed SNK in the back during a game...The Tahs culture was rotten. I don't know whether it still is.

Now I'm a Super Rugby hobo, supporting no one in particular but favouring attractive rugby and rugby played (on and off the field) in the right spirit.

Thumbs up.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)

Gun for hire or fairweather friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom