• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Yes it does bring back the memories. I vaguely remember making up a song in 2008 and singing it for hours with a mate one Saturday night. I think the only words were "40 Points to 8" repeated over & over. That was a great song...

T

TOCC

just purchased 2 platinum tickets to the finals match...will be my first Reds game of 2011 :)

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I think Ant Fainga'a will be back on deck for the Semi. He seemed confident of his chances in the Mall today anyway.

Asked Saia about Hynes too but don't think anyone really knows if/when he'll ever get back.

T

TOCC

Please do not curse them like I did when I went down to watch them play the Brumbies.

not me buddy...

The three games i attended in 2010 were the Crusaders, Bulls and Stormers.. All fantastic wins!
And for those wondering, i havent attended any Super Rugby in 2011 because ive been living overseas, so im excited to be back.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Ant F notes Link's cut-off policy for who'll be considered next week for the SF:

Centre Anthony Fainga'a said the rest of the recovering Reds knew they would be given no favours by the hard-marking McKenzie if they didn't make the training paddock by Monday.

"Ewen is not selecting anyone if they don't train on Monday - he has got tough standards but I think that is the right decision," Fainga'a said of McKenzie on Wednesday.

"That's been Ewen from day one and that is why we have gone so well - he has had to make the hard decisions.

"This is Ewen trusting the players he has got. He has a belief in our squad and that has held us in good stead."

See, for more: http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-new...eds-look-to-impress-coach-20110622-1gf26.html

Gingerbeer

Peter Burge (5)
He sounds optimistic which is promising but hammys are funny things and he still has to complete the full training session on Monday first. It seems likely but a few hurdles to clear yet.

H

hurge

Watched the rugby club and genia said beau and ant, should be back for the semis.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Gutted for Hynsie. One of my favourite players and it is such a shame injuries have kept him from earning more wallaby caps. Hope he recovers for next season.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
So who is heading out to the Fan Day/Open Training Session this afternoon?

I think there'll be quite a few thousand more fans there compared to the Fan day to start the 2010 season. Good to see so much excitement around about the Reds & Rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.